GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you watch Television?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 10:58
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Just a topic prompted by a comment I saw by bullett.

Personally. I havn't sat down in my house for years to watch the tele. I have a Very Large" :p Widescreen with all the surround sound set up, DVD Player, VCR, Hifi Etc. I never use it, except if I have a good film to watch on the Tele or I rent / buy one. Music I use, TV no... I hate television, since having numerous really good PCs around my house, I've never had the will or want to go and watch the TV at all.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:14
Regular
My TV beside my monitor, so I usually have it on.
Wed 01/09/04 at 18:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Don't watch a hell of a lot of TV. Mostly Sport, with the odd episode of Friends/Simpsons/Family Guy or something thrown in.

Although in the hols I've been watching a lot of Baddiel And Skinner Unplanned. Gold, it is.
Wed 01/09/04 at 15:54
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Las Vegas

That's about the only program i consistently watch.
Wed 01/09/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Documentaries only. Haven't watched a soap in years.

You haven't seen a soap in years?

I was wondering what that smell was...;)
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:32
"I love yo... lamp."
I watch a bunch of dramas like CSI, 24, West Wing, Las Vegas and comedies like Becker, Frasier repeats (if they were funny a hundred times, why not a hundred and one times?) and occasional other things. I watch that music teaching channel occasionally as well. And sports.

But considering I pay a grand total of £56.99 for it all, I really don't watch it enough.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:48
Regular
Now I'm on hols I have a TV, so I watch stuff like Real Doctors, or the Olympics and f1. But the first two have gone now.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:43
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Lucy-Jane wrote:

> I do tend to watch the same things though.. Charmed (on living sad i
> know but)

I don't tend to watch too much actual TV but I do tape channel 5 on a Saturday night starting with Charmed until about 1.00. That way I can catch the 4 programmes I do want to watch and cut out the junk. Other than that I tend to watch Mash for an hour while having my tea and occasionally I watch sports.

I tend to watch, time and again, a few of my favourite films plus Buffy and Angel but the main use for the teles in my house is for the game consoles.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:32
Regular
Having Sky in my bedroom alongside my PC, I generally do both. I'll watch TV whilst I'm on the net. Usually Sky Sports news, simpsons, futurama etc. I watch as many Premiership mathces as I can aswell as many new films etc. I tend to lay in bed until 2ish watching Two Pints of Lager, Red Dwarf etc.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I think watching tv is kinda yester-year.. As people now tend to watch DVD's or go online.

I do tend to watch the same things though.. Charmed (on living sad i know but) The simpsons and Futurama.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I used to watch tv all the time, since i got a computer that has changed dramatically.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.