GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I dislocated somebody's shoulder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm rock I am.

Got beat 10-5 at the footie though.

I cry

EDIT: Wasn't my fault, he ran into me.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're all stupid, smashing your head off things.

Actually at school once, I was running away from someone during a game or whatever. Anyway, I tripped on the pavement slab and went head first into a wall. I remember flying towards this white wall then waking up with the entire class looking down on me.

Then I laughed and got up, it was fun.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I remember that story.
>
> Did you tell me that after I told my tale of how I beat up that guy
> who was so massively drunk he couldn't possibly defend himself?

Yes.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A mate of mine headered a cricket ball once. We were playing football with a tennis ball at lunchtime, someone then brought a cricket ball in and we were throwing it to each other. My mate had just come in from being at home for lunch - thinking we were still playing with the tennis ball jumped and headed the cricket ball and landed with a thud.

Still laugh at it when we are out.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Selected"
I knocked myself out with a snooker ball once. Bounced it on the floor, looked down at it and, what with the laws of physics currently being in effect at the time, it bounched back up and hit me in the face.

I woke up sitting in some old womans house drinking water out of a mouldy tea cup. Good times.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:17
Regular
I knocked myself out with a cricket ball once.

Threw it really high, I tried to catch it, got blinded by the sun, and it smacked me right in the top of the head.

I woke up to looking down, as everyone else was, at myself sitting on the floor nursing my head. I can't really explain why I have that memory, er, but yeah.
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
I knocked a guy out whilst playing footy once. Both jumped for the ball, I can jump higher so he landed first and my elbow came straight down onto his noggin. Must've hurt like hell. It was a total accident and apparently he had a concussion... Whoops...
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My best mate was being too negative about my performance so I told him where to go.

He's such a girl, he'll ignore for a week until he forgets about it.
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:02
Regular
You're a ****ing big fat **** ****ing fat ****er?
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
fatty
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:59
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I broke someones collour bone because I ran to hard into him (if you saw me you would know why) :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.