GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It may have been slightly racist, but it got the laugh..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
At a meal with my girlfriend, her parents, sisters, Auntie and Cousin, I may have made the suggestion that the Ferreria family from Eastenders is a sleeper cell...
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I suppose you had to be there.

And a huge racist, as I so obviously am.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:32
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Now it makes sense. Seems rather racist though. Is this family like Indian or Pakistani?
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:06
Regular
Nope, middle class white.
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mine or the Ferrerias?
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Now it makes sense. Seems rather racist though. Is this family like
> Indian or Pakistani?

Heh. Being rather politically correct here aren't we Forest?
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> Mine or the Ferrerias?

The Ferrerias; everyone knows that your family consists of a pack of mangy, AIDS infected wild dogs from Harlow that subsist on a mixture of spittle and rancid honey.

Althoug that still puts them a cut above most Harlow families from what I've been told.
Wed 01/09/04 at 15:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> Althoug that still puts them a cut above most Harlow families from
> what I've been told.

We're like royalty round here.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Light wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> Mine or the Ferrerias?
>
> The Ferrerias; everyone knows that your family consists of a pack of
> mangy, AIDS infected wild dogs from Harlow that subsist on a mixture
> of spittle and rancid honey.
>
> Althoug that still puts them a cut above most Harlow families from
> what I've been told.

Sounds about right...
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:13
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The sleeper cell plot can go two ways:

way one: one of the Ferrerias is seen purchasing a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 from the new computer shop that's suddenly appeared. This causes panic in the Square and Ian Beale burns his kids down in his chip van, to make sure that they don't die at the hands of a terrorist. There is a funny incident with Jim and a strange saveloy in the next episode.

way two: two of the Ferrerias go out for a night of revelry and end up crashing a shopping trolley into Arthur's bench. America launches a war against Kwik Save, as intelligence reveals that the trolley came from one of their stores. Kwik Save respond to the declaration of war by issuing their own declaration "1p off any can of beans or peas that get dented during the hostilities".
Wed 01/09/04 at 21:58
Regular
Light wrote:

> The Ferrerias; everyone knows that your family consists of a pack of
> mangy, AIDS infected wild dogs from Harlow that subsist on a mixture
> of spittle and rancid honey.
>
> Although that still puts them a cut above most Harlow families from
> what I've been told.

Christ I hate Harlow! No offence to anyone that lives there but the other day I had to go to there to Asda. (Duty trip for old person, dont ask) Anyway we were driving through it and its just, well nasty. For a start the whole place looks like a council estate, infact I couldn't see any new houses, all looked like council to me. And the people are weird, theirs the age old phrase Harlow would be a nice place if it weren't for the people living their. What with the cinema and all. Not for the ahem accommodation. Within moments I noticed a bunch of townies apparently hitting a bus shelter with sticks, 2 retards and a gang of blokes who looked like some kind of gang. No doubt with knives in their pockets waiting to mug unsuspecting grannies. Or should I say they are always expecting. Judging by the defensive stances of the 60+ year old I noticed. Frankly I'd feel more welcome in the middle of Guatemala. :)

EDIT: Their also seems to be an abundance of 16 year old girls pushing prams with babies and about 3 kids following. With her shouting oooo mercedes you've spilt your fecking yougurt. This is the longest post I've written in a while, call me contraversial but thats the way I feel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.