GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeling angry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Turn on BBC 2 to find out why
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Brixton, Elephant and Castle, Tottenham and Shorditch are about the worst in London, but they aren't really as bad as say Highson's Green, Nottingham.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Jackpot!"
What about brixton?
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:27
Regular
Yeah, but I would think Nottingham takes the biscuit. [EDIT] I have been there a couple of times too. I'll not be called a glory hunter.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:26
Regular
Heh, maybe. It's not the worst part of the Country, but it's still rough as hell in some places.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:23
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Obviously you haven't been to Leeds then.

Personally I have and I would still suggest some parts of Ilford and Barking are worst them parts of Leeds.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:22
Regular
nba legend wrote:
> I used to live in Barking but I never knew there were people like
> that there, doesn't suprise me though because Barking is a very rough
> place.

Yeah, some of the surrounding places like Ilford, Walthamstow and Stratford are quite rough too.

The program reminds of this one time their was a crime documentary (sp?)and I was talking to a friend of mine about it, said 'What did you think about that bit when they smashed up the trains?'. His response? 'I use to do that'.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:22
Regular
Obviously you haven't been to Leeds then.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:20
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
That program last night was good, i mean, the girls were stupid but the point of the program was good and i never realised how many girls there are like that out there.

I used to live in Barking but I never knew there were people like that there, doesn't suprise me though because Barking is a very rough place.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:16
Regular
I was going to start a thread on this, what with the area being my home and all. Anyway for those of you who watched it that's what 99% of the people round here are like, when I tell you the 'rude boys' hang around in their 'crews' that's it. It was quite humorous noting some of the streets. But most of the problems were familar with me; violence, anti-semitism, anti-social behaviour, depression and poor parenting. I'm not just saying this because I'm Jewish, but did anyone notice how that mother actually supported the girl being anti-semitic for no reason whatsoever? So yeah, it made me feel angry and I have seen quite a lot of that sort of behaviour; burning bus stops, spinning motorbikes, reckless driving etc.
Tue 31/08/04 at 08:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I just don't like police really, they had a go at my dad for driving up his drive lol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.