GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"triple H is a little weak bumchum >:-)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 18:12
"RAPPERS DO!"
Some of u mite think me wrong but i think HHH is a really weak wrestler coz iv been watching wrestling 4 AGES now and triple H has either 1 by help from evolution or by using a weapon...just goes to show how weak he is!
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
king of the ring wrote:
> shut up or im gonna report ya infact im gonna do it now

You reported him for calling you a moron. That's kinda moronic.
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:52
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
king of the ring wrote:
> well it woz u who started the idiotic discussion

look at the top of the screen, you started the damn thread. Ignoramus
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:42
"RAPPERS DO!"
well it woz u who started the idiotic discussion
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nope just can't be bothered to waste my time with you. I was always told never get into a idiotic discussion with a moron as they'll beat you with experience
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:39
"RAPPERS DO!"
wots a matter to scared to reply :(
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:39
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Squall wrote:
> Gahahahahah

I repeat that again.
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:35
"RAPPERS DO!"
and i only used the word"bumchum"wich seems to be the worst word in the world to u woz coz it aint a swear word :S
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
First off this is a thread, not a forum and secondly anyone who uses the word 'bumchum' in this day and age deserves to be mocked
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:32
"RAPPERS DO!"
y do u have to be another spoiler to spoil my forum?answer that and it better be a good reason!
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ooops oh no i've been reported, what a bad little boy i've been. I'm sorry Mr Moderator i promise to write 100 lines during lunch to atone for my dreadful nasty sins

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.