GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sun DVd giveaway"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 09:40
"possibly impossible"
The Sun (spit) newspaper is giving away DVDs again, this time online.

Go to www.play.com/sunwed for the request and type the password SUNPARIS to get a copy of Paris Texas.

Now, did anyone get yesterday's paper to get the password for Mona Lisa? (please post it here)

Disclaimer: No, I didn't buy The Sun, someone at work left it lying around and I spotted the free DVD thing.....honest...
Wed 25/08/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Got mine :) Thanks for the link.
Wed 25/08/04 at 18:11
Regular
Thanks for the info Pb.
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Sun Agony Aunt in
your newspaper

TO read Dear Deidre - and keep up-to-date with the photo casebook - buy your No1 Sun.

The Sun Agony Aunt will be continuing her column in the newspaper - so don't forget to pop down to your local shop to grab your copy.

Damn it..this is the best part of The Sun
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:57
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
how do u claim the free dvd?
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hmm.
Is it an English Sun only thing?

There was no mention of it on the fron of the Scottish one (my dad gets it, sadly).
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:04
"possibly impossible"
I know the feeling. Still, parental leave soon...wait a minute, that will mean even more work. D'oh!

I'll see if I can pursuade someone here to get it, but I'm not sure if we need to, the Sun's website has the code for today, so maybe they'll have one tomorrow as well.
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:19
Regular
"not dead"
And who will supply tomorrow's code?

The bloke who normally brings The Sun into the office (that's the newspaper, not that great big burning ball of gas out there) is on holiday this week.

In fact, everyone appears to be on holiday this week, except for me.
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
:-)

So how long they doing this for?
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:43
"possibly impossible"
Anything to save people from having to buy the newspaper!
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thanks pb

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.