GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best RollerCoasters"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 17:30
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
What are the best rollercoasters you have ever been on. My favourite is the Dragon Khan at Universal Port Aventura. It was GREAT!!! I do like Nemesis Inferno at Thorpe Park though. And Oblivion at Alton Towers. And loads of others, but what is your favourite???
Tue 24/08/04 at 04:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Epcot is crap (apart from Test Track), and to make things worse, the crappy ride inside the Epcot globe broke down, extending the pain by another 10 minutes.

Anyway, favourite rollercoasters:

Hulk
Duelling Dragons
Montu
Kumba
Gwazi
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster

Loads more, it's suprisingly difficult to remember rollercoasters at 4:34am (Damn you, Jet-lag!)

Also:

Raptor, Magnum and Mantis at Cedar Point, OH. They're awesome too.
Tue 24/08/04 at 09:36
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
Anyone been on Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point???

[URL]http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/[/URL]
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:26
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
It's technically the best ride in the world. 420ft high. 120mph. 4 seconds. Brilliant.
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:30
"Was UW."
I went onto the Hulk 15 times in October 2002 and only waited for 5 minutes or less becuase it wasn't busy on some Monday. Kraken is brilliant with Duelling Dragons and the others in Busch Gardens...and in 6 weeks on Friday, I will be experiencing the thrills all over again.

UW.
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you go in september the parks are dead.
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:48
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
We might be going DisneyLand Paris Sept-Oct-ish time.
Tue 24/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
Got my next holiday booked - back to Florida on July 31st.

Yey!
Tue 24/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, me too!

Around the same time also, I was away for AS results so my parents said we'd go two weeks before they came out- around August 1/2.

Cool. :)
Tue 24/08/04 at 20:18
Regular
Grr, you bloody stalking me?!

:P
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> Hulk

It's good, not the best, nowhere near the worst, but it's much better if you sit at the front.

> Duelling Dragons

Absolutely great. The blue one is better though/

> Kumba

Can't remember which was which, the coaster at the rear of the park was OK, butr the one at the front (the one that the safari trail on the train - which sucks balls - takes you by) was brilliant.

> Gwazi

Loved it. Wooden roller coasters are A+

> Montu
> Kraken

Best ride eva.

> Rock 'n' Rollercoaster feat. Aerosmith

It's good, for 3 inversions, then it sucks afterwards.
It's boring.

> Revenge of The Mummy

That was the biggest let down ever.
No way would I ever wait more than 20 minutes for it.

Air is the only rollercoaster in Britain that isn't crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.