GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Village"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/08/04 at 17:18
Regular
"~DPG~"
What a bad film. I was sitting there with my cousin and i cant explain how bored we were. Even the security staff were throwing pop-corn at each other. What does everyone else think about this film?
Wed 25/08/04 at 19:57
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
*sniggers*

*drinks bottle of wine*

*gets drunk*

*falls over*
Wed 25/08/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Puddleface wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> I've read all this thread and you've spoilt the whole bloody film
> for
> me now.
>
> Well done!
>
> No, I think u mean u spoilt it for yourself, unless you cant
> understand what "SPOILER ALERT" means?
>
> Which is what makes it funny!

I know, hahahahaha
Wed 25/08/04 at 18:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Puddleface wrote:
> Your Honour wrote:
> I've read all this thread and you've spoilt the whole bloody film
> for
> me now.
>
> Well done!
>
> No, I think u mean u spoilt it for yourself, unless you cant
> understand what "SPOILER ALERT" means?

Which is what makes it funny!
Wed 25/08/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Your Honour wrote:
> I've read all this thread and you've spoilt the whole bloody film for
> me now.
>
> Well done!

No, I think u mean u spoilt it for yourself, unless you cant understand what "SPOILER ALERT" means?
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Wed 25/08/04 at 17:16
Regular
I've read all this thread and you've spoilt the whole bloody film for me now.

Well done!
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So why didn't she just say

'I think we gone too far'

I mean when they was all together they had no problems saying 'Our secret will be out'
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
> One bit which was stupid was after the attack of the red clocked
> monster, two of the elders stood at a door to the barn saying that
> it's too high to be a coyote. Why would they tell each other that
> when they know it's not a coyote?

yeah she said that because she thinks people in the village would get suspicious, as she said herself it would likely be cayotes. Or she said it to tell the guy that they are going too far with the red cloaked creatures and she was worried it would reveal their secret.
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
SPILER ALERT

I thought the fact that it was actually set in modern times was really good. I must admit that it was quite boring. When i realised that their village was set in a wildlife enclosure was actually really good.

Normally i'm quite good at reading films and predicting whats going to happen but with this i didn't expect her to jump out of a wildlife enclosure!

One bit which was stupid was after the attack of the red clocked monster, two of the elders stood at a door to the barn saying that it's too high to be a coyote. Why would they tell each other that when they know it's not a coyote?

And if you found a girl, living in a village which is in a time warp, wouldn't you tell someone? I don't think I could keep that to myself.

I couldn't see this film again since i know the ending and it wouldn't be as good. It's like reading this post before you've seen this film!! lol
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:59
Regular
It's true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.