GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas Soundtrack Revealed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
Death Row Records confirm that three tracks from Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr Dre will feature within GTA: San Andreas…

Months of speculation were today ended with confirmation of some of the artists set to feature on the GTA: San Andreas soundtrack.

As widely speculated the soundtrack will match the early-90s West Coast setting of San Andreas, with confirmation from Death Row Records that three songs from its books would feature in the title.

These include:

Gin N Juice – Snoop Doggy Dog

Let Me Ride – Dr Dre

Nuthin But a G Thang – Snoop Doggy Dog + Dr Dre

This is going to be one hell of a good game!
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
Death Row Records confirm that three tracks from Snoop Doggy Dog and Dr Dre will feature within GTA: San Andreas…

Months of speculation were today ended with confirmation of some of the artists set to feature on the GTA: San Andreas soundtrack.

As widely speculated the soundtrack will match the early-90s West Coast setting of San Andreas, with confirmation from Death Row Records that three songs from its books would feature in the title.

These include:

Gin N Juice – Snoop Doggy Dog

Let Me Ride – Dr Dre

Nuthin But a G Thang – Snoop Doggy Dog + Dr Dre

This is going to be one hell of a good game!
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Early 90s was a golden time for music.

Pop in a b it of Ten or Gish and you'll be laughing.

Oh sorry, it's West Coast.

Damn, the game could've been halfway decent.

;)
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Not really a soundtrack though, is it? Three songs?

[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/n_3144-news.html[/URL]
That's the best I've seen so far, still not sure whether the info was genuine or not. I'd like some early UK indie stuff, some grunge, some LA rap and hip hop, some early Prodigy, stuff like that.

This game will probably appeal more to me than Vice City did, being a child of the 90's rather than the 80's.
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:53
Regular
"cachoo"
Creep?! Bittersweet Symphony?! Wicked! I'd buy it just to hear those songs played on a game!
Edit: Massive Attack?! *faints*
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Smashing Pumpkins - Today

See, GTA: SA might not be so crap.
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Woo! Smells like teen spirit!

\m/_ _\m/
Fri 20/08/04 at 20:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ba banow ba ba banow banow

Exactly.
Sat 21/08/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My immediate thought is "What stuff would be put on a Rock station?" Record Labels' views allowing, this is what I'd like to hear on GTA: San Andreas, seeing as it's set in the early 90s...

Metallica- Enter Sandman
Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
Judas Priest- Painkiller
Rage Against The Machine- Killing In the Name
Black Sabbath- Computer God
White Zombie- Soul-Crusher
Slayer- Seasons In the Abyss

Some of this + More decent stuff = :^D
Sat 21/08/04 at 11:23
Regular
"\\"
If that did actually happen. I think i'd just be listening to the rock station non stop.
Sat 21/08/04 at 11:39
Regular
"tokyo police club"
But the fact they seem to want San Andreas to be a crappy spin-off of the Sims worried me dearly.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.