GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 again"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 29/01/05 at 10:44
Metropolis Level - turn round, ignore the tank and get into the Warthog. Drive at top speed:

Female Soldier: "Follow the--- UNGHHHH"

Run over her. Funny stuff.
Fri 11/02/05 at 15:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Finished it yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't usually go in for FPS, but this was awesomely good.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:13
Regular
"8==="
"For £20 I recommend that you give this game a look for
sure."

"Highly recommended for £20!"

"its a decent FPS game with some classic Medal of Honour
gameplay"
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:34
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=81809&forumid=130[/URL]

"Its not a blockbuster by any means".

"The game is riddled with faults".

HA! Yeah I loved the multi-player as well...

*Possible sarcasm*
Thu 10/02/05 at 10:07
Regular
I quite enjoyed Frontline.

Rising Sun though was the gaming version of ass fungus.
Thu 10/02/05 at 09:57
Regular
"8==="
[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=81809&forumid=130[/URL]
Thu 10/02/05 at 08:12
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> and as for getting mixed up, mabye you have me mixed up with someone
> else.

Since the original on the PSONE every console Medal of Honor game has sucked transexual testes. I must have said that a dozen times.

Allied Assault, Spearhead and Breakthrough on the PC are fun to play but Frontline and Rising Sun are baaaaaaad.

So no, the thread doesn't exist.
Wed 09/02/05 at 23:03
Regular
"\\"
I'm going to side with Alistair... Not going to try and put up any argument, 'cause I'm lazy like that. But he's right (mostly).
Wed 09/02/05 at 22:58
Regular
"8==="
Halo 2 was more of the same - but refined.

What they would have done if they'd had more time on Halo.

If you have any doubts: play 'em both on co-op.
Wed 09/02/05 at 22:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh it exists alright, it exists in the darkest shadow of your eyes, take my lights and burn them away, come what may, you'll never say I didn't love you, my sweet, darling Alaaaasstaaaiiiirrr

Anyway, as I stated below, Halo 2 was dull in places, but good in places. I have to say HL2 was the same. The story was atrocious - in that 'it dropped you in and left you wondering what to do' - and I can cope with that. Just it did nothing. All game. Nothing at all. You were run run run, end. Plus it was overrated bla bla bla, but still golden in most places.

Bla. But Halo 2 offline was poor yes, but also not so poor - it just wasn't a revelation.
Wed 09/02/05 at 22:52
Regular
"8==="
and as for getting mixed up, mabye you have me mixed up with someone else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.