GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello - I am Back (Again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 13:04
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, my sudden disappearance from the Forums was caused courtesy of my friend, who rung me up last Friday at 7 to ask if I wanted to go to Newquay with him the next day. It was a shock to the system, but I went.

Enjoyed it alot. We stayed in a caravan, met saucy girls, blew our cash on the fruit machines etc.

So, any news?
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
shame that
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:32
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Okay, we'll have to do it another day.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i am free anytime in the next three minutes. well actually all day, but i will forget in bout three mins
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:27
Regular
"a.k.a King"
I'll try that.

I'll lie on the floor with a dead rabbit, then put a picture of Elton John in front of us. I'll let him go first, and see what insult he can come up with. I will then try and you can be the judge.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
it really is. dead rabbits could insult better. probably
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:22
Regular
Johnson wrote:

> Why don't you go home to your mum and tell her you have a sad life
> and need to use the phone to phone the 'I suck' helpline.

Why must you hurt me so? I was depressed before but these harsh and amazingly witty words are pushing me ever closer to the edge.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:21
Regular
"a.k.a King"
I know.

I'm tired, I can't insult people due to my lack of energy and lack of brain cells that died when I only got around 1-2 hours sleep for the majortiy of nights.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Johnson wrote:
> Why don't you go home to your mum and tell her you have a sad life
> and need to use the phone to phone the 'I suck' helpline.

That's horribly poor.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
fair nuff - i didnt come on for my fisrt 600days. (look at me stats and you'll see)
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Thank god you're back!!!!!

I thought you had gone away for ever...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.