GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wes Borland rejoins Limp Bizkit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 12:11
Regular
After Wes's new outfit "eat the day" fell apart the oppertunity for Wes to rejoin Limpbizkit had been made avalible.

Results May Vary, Limpbizkit's latest and quietest album to date was technically impressive. Varied with some great guitar rifts, wonderfully thoughtful lyrics and some excellent evidence of a band that knows what they are doing.

Sad thing is, bar Eat You Alive, the catchy music Limpbizkit had been famed for had dissapeared. My Generation, Take a Look Around, My Way, Rollin, Break Stuff even Boiler are great jumping powerful songs. The absence of Wes had removed this element.

Now after changing their minds about any tours and releasing a third single from Results May Vary the band are back in the studio. New guitarist Mike Smith has left the band and fans visiting Limpbizkit's website are greeted to Wes Borland back playing in DJ Lethal's studio.

Limpbizkit's next album is due early next year.
Sat 21/08/04 at 10:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I also remember the Moose's clip; it was hilarious. It was supposed to be Durst's tribute to a fan- Same purpose as Saxon's "Denim And Leather", but nowhere near as good.
Sat 21/08/04 at 00:00
Regular
Limpbizkit does believe it or not have a die hard fan base.

As for decent music I listen to what I like hearing. Sad thing is that includes Limp Bizkit.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:55
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I remember that one.
He talks a load of crap about groupies shagging his 'friend' or something.

As if that guy could make friends.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I used to have a link to the whole song but I can't find it now.
He started off no better.

I really don't get why he bothered.
I like the way he has to pause before he does the bends.
Careful there Fred, you don't want to look like you're showing off all that talent God gave you.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I wish I was that good.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ahahhaa.

I love how he gives up, and tries to be funny and stuff.

What a tard.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
That's genius.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> I thought everybody hated Limp Bizkit when I went on about them, now
> everyone thinks they arethe best, but I have swaped from LB to the
> bands enemies SLIPKNOT.

From what I've seen, Fred Durst makes it his duty to make virtually everyone the bands enemies.

He can play a really bad solo though.
[URL]http://www.moad.org/member/Jon/FredShred.WMV[/URL]

And by bad, I really don't mean good.
Fri 20/08/04 at 21:10
"Metal Head"
I thought everybody hated Limp Bizkit when I went on about them, now everyone thinks they arethe best, but I have swaped from LB to the bands enemies SLIPKNOT. Wes was cool, but left. the music died. I shall always be a fan of LB but not as big as i used to be in the past. Especially after they decided to cancell there tour in South Africa twice, that for me was a huge blow, as one of there biggest fans in S.A.
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Der Nazi, you're just as crap as ever, and Dringo, please listen to decent music.

I love being hypocritically opinionated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.