GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Soundtrack"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"~DPG~"
I found out that these rap artists 'could' be in the GTA: San Andreas Soundtrack:

Boyz II Men, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, Limp Bizkit, Busta Rhymes, Outkast, kris kross, Kid Rock (for some reason) and Nelly.

Sounds like a good lineup...(excuse the pun)
Thu 19/08/04 at 20:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
And don't forget the McSuperglue.
Thu 19/08/04 at 20:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Can i have a portion of Mc nails with that?
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Aoe wrote:
> I just noticed Mc Hammer in that list.

I've heard of MC Hammer, but Mc Hammer? Are McDonalds making tools as well as fast food now? =D
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:00
Regular
"~DPG~"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> What do you mean Kid Rock for some reason? Kid Rock rock!

I remember hearing that there was going to be more rap on the soundtrack, doesn't bother me, Kid Rock is cool!
Thu 19/08/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> All the stations on Vice City were excellent except Espantoso.

Espantoso had Lonnie Liston Smith's Expansions. That's a classic.
Espantoso's actually the only music station I could stand!
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:30
Regular
"a.k.a King"
When it comes out on XBOX (when being the keyword there) I will make my own soundtrack up and use that instead. Haha, I rule!!!

Anyway, it looks like a good soundtrack. Myself would prefer more R+B than rap, as I'd love to listen to 'The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire' whilst escaping from the cops, rather than listen to 50 Cent yap on about the random events in his life.

True Crime had a good soundtrack, so San Adreas should match it.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
"\\"
I just noticed Mc Hammer in that list.

This game's gonna rule :P
Thu 19/08/04 at 12:45
Regular
All the stations on Vice City were excellent except Espantoso. That really did bite a lot of ass.

Anyway, on San Andreas there's bound to be one Hippity Hop and Rap station and then a Rock Station and a load of others just like the previous games.

Quite why you'd need to wear 'phat' trainers and gold chains to listen to the artists listed in the original post I really can't imagine. They're not fake ass gangster wannabes like the majority of the crap around today, so really you're just showing your lack of knowledge of the music.
Thu 19/08/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> You're all wrong.
> The VC soundtrack was great because it had Raining Blood on it. Even
> if it was the cut down version.

And don't forget Bark At The Moon, You've Got Another Thing Comin' and Yankee Rose! =D
Thu 19/08/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
You're all wrong.
The VC soundtrack was great because it had Raining Blood on it. Even if it was the cut down version.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.