GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Yawn* Here we go"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So the US loses their first olympic basketball game since they started using NBA players and suddenly 'the world has caught up' and 'it's no longer America's game'

Bull doo-doo, the first team isn't even bloody there, the only one out of that line up that would get in if all the players went and didn't decline invitations for one reason or another would be Tim Duncan. Where's Shaq? Where's Kevin Garnett, where's Kobe? where's Tracy McGrady? where's Ben Wallace? and about another 5 names i could mention

If you took the best 5 players out of the rest of the teams then they'd be getting their ass handed to them on a plate, the fact of the matter is the American basketball players don't give a damn about the basketball in the olympics and would much rather concentrate on the NBA (quite rightly)

The world hasn't caught up at all, it's just America doesn't care about some event that was only put in there to try and get the Americans to watch it in the first place (which has failed)
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Make sure it's the white one as well with Delhomme on the back if possible. If not Davis or Foster will do. Anything more than 65 bucks and you getting screwed as well :-D

(knows there's no chance of me getting it)
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
In my opinion America deserve to lose because most of their best players turned down their invites. That sucks.

However, my cherished Philadelphia Sixers jersey with Iverson on the back means I have a certain sympathy for my favourite lil basketball player, so I hope he does well. :P
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:41
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
lalakers has just said via MSN Jay (regarding the shirt size) :

"can u put a reply in for me saying '2XL please'"
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Colourless"
lalakersrule wrote:
> And where's my Carolina Panthers jersey you?

I'm not back yet dude.

You never told me the size anyway....
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> What's with your hostility towards the Olympics?

Pale
Wed 18/08/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well there was Carter with his dunks a few years back but he's gone quiet now. There's only really Shaq left now who's the proper showman (even with LeBron besmearching him by copying the earthquake dance, still Shaq daddy taught him when he went down the other end and dunked on him. :-D Number 1 rule of basketball, don't make Shaq angry, or as the poster says on my wall with him and Jason Kidd - Do not meddle in the affairs of giants because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup)
Wed 18/08/04 at 20:40
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
The only time i really remember watching Basketball reguarly was when the Harlem Globe Trotters and Bulls were at their best. I think thats what Basketball needs now, an entertainer instead of somebody who justs gets paid millions to hit a couple of shots. I only watch the basketball sometimes now.
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Quinty wrote:
> What's with your hostility towards the Olympics?

The athletic part of the Olympics i have no problem with it's the sports they've put in that gets on my nerves, i see no point in them being there when they have their own far more important championships to worry about.
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Colourless wrote:
> Squall wrote:
> Where's Shaq?
> In his 10 million pound mansion, playing basketball in his own
> personal gym.
>
>
> Probably pretending to be Superman....

:-D

Superman pretends to be Big Diesel :-D

And where's my Carolina Panthers jersey you?
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Squall wrote:

> The point is, i don't think they would even accept to participate in
> the Olympics.

They didn't, most of them turned down their invites. The only ones to have good excuses were Kobe because he's got a certain court case deciding his future and KG because he's apparently injured.

They have what they want. I'm watching the game and
> America are crap. The point-guard is about as useful as a car without
> petrol. He is failing to shoot the three-pointers and failing to get
> the ball to the forward. They stink.

You mean Iverson? If so he did have a broken thumb so i'll let him off with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.