GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone intrested in these DVD's before I stick 'em on Ebay?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 16:34
Regular
Got a shedload of unwanted DVD's for sale, need some cash for holiday and can't be bothered with the hassle of EBay so buy 'em off me and I'll love you forever...well I'll like you bit more.

All DVD's are in excellent condition, most have only been watched a couple of times and some are brand new and never watched. I'm willing to lower the prices if you wanna buy a few things.

Indiana Jones Trilogy Boxset £20 BRAND NEW
All 3 films plus an extras disk

Dirty Harry Boxset £15
All 5 Dirty Harry films

X-men Special Edition Double Pack £13
X-men 1.5 and X-men 2, both double disks which incase you can't do the math is a total of 4 discs

Robert De-Niro Boxset £12 BRAND NEW
3 of his best films Heat, Goodfellas and The Deer Hunter

The Patriot £4
Boiling Point £3
Violent Cop £3
Dr Doolittle £3

Ex-Rentals
Old School £5
Matrix Reloaded (2 discs) £5

Oh and I've got a couple of Xbox games if anyone's intrested

SSX 3 £8
Tony Hawks Underground £8
Thu 19/08/04 at 01:55
Regular
£13 including pos**tage and packing.

Either that or I can leave them in a well concealed envelope under that s**trange s**tatue of the horse with the sh*t coming out its ass in the city center :D
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:40
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
To think people actually sit around the stand of that thing; painfully ignorant that they'll get pelted with white stains from above.

Just put it somewhere near carboard-box-guitar man :D
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:16
Regular
"~DPG~"
Yuri_Fan wrote:
> Sorry, Not interested, although T.H.U.G. wouldn't be a bad investment.
> Just increase the price to £15.

That would be highway robbery. For an extra £5 you could get a platinum brand-spanking new game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.