GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN User names."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 00:22
Regular
Whilst using my SR msn account i have yet again come to the conclusion that they are a pointless pile of toss. Whilst i do have some lame-ass chelsea praise following my name on MSN. I am going to reignite my rant against stupid user names. Why can't

The following are the most acceptable:

Your name/Nickname (User name if this is a pure SR account)
Your name followed by a humorous quote/one liner/some news
Genuinely ingenious nicknames and consistant nicknames

also acceptable acceptable:

Use of your name in the short term for some advertising, or news sharing "eg arsenal are homos"
Themed names eg Mojojojo (?) "Thought of the moment- then something random" were at least you roughly know who it is.
In some circumstances no name but a short term, line describing your state, eg. very drunk, dying, suicidal, OMG i passed my GCSEs/ A-levels. as long as they are short term and normal service resumes soon and its fairly irregular. This is better after your name.

Annoying:

People who put no name, and have a random quote which ninety percent of the time is rubbish.
People who change their nick name every 5 minutes

Most annoying:

People who find it necessary not only to have no name, but also make some lame declaration of love on their username. You know who you are, there are at least 3 or 4 of you on my list at the mo.

Rant over!
Tue 17/08/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What about lyrics?
Tue 17/08/04 at 09:00
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Mines always the same. Lucy The Mikuchu.. then depending on my mood something at the end
Tue 17/08/04 at 02:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I shall change my name immediatley.
Tue 17/08/04 at 02:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Easy, yes, but do it; he ain't here no more! :)
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:42
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> I set 'em up, you knock 'em down :P

i suppose an emile heskey joke would be to easy?
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:41
Regular
I have the bestestestest MSN names...just ask Badgerman. ;c)
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:41
Regular
We're by FAR the greatest team that the world has ever seen, and it's ARSENAL... - Scope/MW :D
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:39
Regular
"\\"
I came up with the imaginative "Antony" as my name.
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I set 'em up, you knock 'em down :P
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:37
Regular
wayne rooney is a bit over weight but their is no need to call him names.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.