GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSN User names."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 00:22
Regular
Whilst using my SR msn account i have yet again come to the conclusion that they are a pointless pile of toss. Whilst i do have some lame-ass chelsea praise following my name on MSN. I am going to reignite my rant against stupid user names. Why can't

The following are the most acceptable:

Your name/Nickname (User name if this is a pure SR account)
Your name followed by a humorous quote/one liner/some news
Genuinely ingenious nicknames and consistant nicknames

also acceptable acceptable:

Use of your name in the short term for some advertising, or news sharing "eg arsenal are homos"
Themed names eg Mojojojo (?) "Thought of the moment- then something random" were at least you roughly know who it is.
In some circumstances no name but a short term, line describing your state, eg. very drunk, dying, suicidal, OMG i passed my GCSEs/ A-levels. as long as they are short term and normal service resumes soon and its fairly irregular. This is better after your name.

Annoying:

People who put no name, and have a random quote which ninety percent of the time is rubbish.
People who change their nick name every 5 minutes

Most annoying:

People who find it necessary not only to have no name, but also make some lame declaration of love on their username. You know who you are, there are at least 3 or 4 of you on my list at the mo.

Rant over!
Fri 20/08/04 at 10:28
Regular
"*Passing Through *"
I do all of these things ... (_!_)
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:30
Regular
Hooray for The Nightmare Before Christmas
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:28
Regular
"cachoo"
Currently: "I can't believe my eyes.. I must be dreaming, wake up, Jack, this isn't fair.. What's this ?!"

First time it's been a long one. It's everywhere. Can't stop singing it !
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:27
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
mattributé wrote:

I have mine as lyrics, always.
----------------

Didn't you have it saying "Yorkishireman.....(something)" once? ..or is that just me assuming you did, being a farmer?

:)
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:20
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Msn name: Ben
Period: Ever
Reason: To lazy to change it.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
Flockhart you are the ace of tarts! :-)
Tue 17/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"SOUP!"
Mine is "Kyle" and has been for a long time.
Tue 17/08/04 at 18:13
Regular
"XxXxXxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx OMG I LUV U LIAM xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx *insert countless amounts of hearts and kiss icons*"

Die.
Tue 17/08/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ashman, you seen this?

[URL]http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html[/URL]

Page 2 of it is better though.
Tue 17/08/04 at 17:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
RoJ, that man is a genius, checked out that review and some other stuff there.

All gold.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.