GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WIN A GAME A DAY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/06/00 at 17:37
Regular
SPECIAL RESERVE ARE STILL OFFERING A GAME OF YOUR CHOICE EVERY SINGLE DAY! JUST SUBMIT A FANTASTIC DISCUSSION POINT, OR WRITE AN INCISIVE REVIEW ON WHATEVER GAME YOU WANT - PERHAPS YOU WANT TO ENTER A BRILLIANT NEW CHEAT AT UKCHEATS.COM. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, YOURS WILL BE PICKED AS THE WINNER, AND WE WILL SEND YOU ANY GAME YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE A GAME THAT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET, AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU. VISIT GAMEADAY.CO.UK TO SEE THE MASSIVE LIST OF PREVIOUS WINNERS

WE WANT MORE DISCUSSIONS, MORE REVIEWS AND MORE CHEATS! IF THERE IS NO DISCUSSION FORUM FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT, THEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE! RIGHT NOW, WE'RE LOOKING FOR GROUP DISCUSSIONS - MAYBE ON CLASSIC GAMES, AND THE HISTORY OF GAMING. REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS? IS THERE A GAME THAT YOU USED TO LOVE THAT YOU WANT TO REMINISCE - CAN YOU EVER REMEMBER IT'S NAME? WELL ASK SOMEONE, AND MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE BLANKS. SO COME ON, SUBMIT ANYTHING TODAY, AND IT COULD BE YOU WITH A BRAND NEW GAME ON YOUR DOORSTEP - COURTESY OF UKGAMES.COM AND SPECIAL RESERVE.
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:30
Regular
"OLD Newbie"
Happy Birthday to everyone in advance then!
Sun 04/03/01 at 22:38
Regular
Dan2K1 wrote:
> You'll win a game in 8 days.
Happy Birthday in 10 days Sniper!

Thanks i;ll be 16 on tuesday week after next week. :)
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:26
Regular
(I think in the manical stage Grix was just in, he wasn't really thinking straight...)

But of course, being able to speak to your brain, and manage to let him type while climbing a bookshelf is quite possible. :D
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
whats this about winning a game a day?
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> (Hee hee...)

*Grix climbs up bookshelf... starts throwing books
> around the room*

(Grix, you see, did quite a lot of
> reviews.)

*Grix falls off bookshelf, lands in pile of
> books.*

(But... unfortunatly for him, they kinda didn't pay
> him.)

*Grix starts eating books*

(Being the naive idiot he
> is... :D )

I'LL GET YOU DAMN BRAIN! I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU!

AS the scientific sheep I am, I am afraid you will find that quite impossible!
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:18
Regular
(Hee hee...)

*Grix climbs up bookshelf... starts throwing books around the room*

(Grix, you see, did quite a lot of reviews.)

*Grix falls off bookshelf, lands in pile of books.*

(But... unfortunatly for him, they kinda didn't pay him.)

*Grix starts eating books*

(Being the naive idiot he is... :D )

I'LL GET YOU DAMN BRAIN! I CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU!
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:11
Who remebers the classic uk.ciao????????
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:07
TOM32 - can you assure me that you have never heard of dooyoo.co.uk? Are you a member?
Sun 04/03/01 at 21:04
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright..........
Sun 04/03/01 at 20:41
Regular
Patience...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.