GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WIN A GAME A DAY!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/06/00 at 17:37
Regular
SPECIAL RESERVE ARE STILL OFFERING A GAME OF YOUR CHOICE EVERY SINGLE DAY! JUST SUBMIT A FANTASTIC DISCUSSION POINT, OR WRITE AN INCISIVE REVIEW ON WHATEVER GAME YOU WANT - PERHAPS YOU WANT TO ENTER A BRILLIANT NEW CHEAT AT UKCHEATS.COM. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, YOURS WILL BE PICKED AS THE WINNER, AND WE WILL SEND YOU ANY GAME YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE A GAME THAT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET, AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU. VISIT GAMEADAY.CO.UK TO SEE THE MASSIVE LIST OF PREVIOUS WINNERS

WE WANT MORE DISCUSSIONS, MORE REVIEWS AND MORE CHEATS! IF THERE IS NO DISCUSSION FORUM FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT, THEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE! RIGHT NOW, WE'RE LOOKING FOR GROUP DISCUSSIONS - MAYBE ON CLASSIC GAMES, AND THE HISTORY OF GAMING. REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS? IS THERE A GAME THAT YOU USED TO LOVE THAT YOU WANT TO REMINISCE - CAN YOU EVER REMEMBER IT'S NAME? WELL ASK SOMEONE, AND MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE BLANKS. SO COME ON, SUBMIT ANYTHING TODAY, AND IT COULD BE YOU WITH A BRAND NEW GAME ON YOUR DOORSTEP - COURTESY OF UKGAMES.COM AND SPECIAL RESERVE.
Thu 01/06/00 at 17:37
SPECIAL RESERVE ARE STILL OFFERING A GAME OF YOUR CHOICE EVERY SINGLE DAY! JUST SUBMIT A FANTASTIC DISCUSSION POINT, OR WRITE AN INCISIVE REVIEW ON WHATEVER GAME YOU WANT - PERHAPS YOU WANT TO ENTER A BRILLIANT NEW CHEAT AT UKCHEATS.COM. IF YOU ARE LUCKY, YOURS WILL BE PICKED AS THE WINNER, AND WE WILL SEND YOU ANY GAME YOU WANT! YOU CAN EVEN CHOOSE A GAME THAT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET, AND WE WILL SEND IT TO YOU. VISIT GAMEADAY.CO.UK TO SEE THE MASSIVE LIST OF PREVIOUS WINNERS

WE WANT MORE DISCUSSIONS, MORE REVIEWS AND MORE CHEATS! IF THERE IS NO DISCUSSION FORUM FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT, THEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE! RIGHT NOW, WE'RE LOOKING FOR GROUP DISCUSSIONS - MAYBE ON CLASSIC GAMES, AND THE HISTORY OF GAMING. REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS? IS THERE A GAME THAT YOU USED TO LOVE THAT YOU WANT TO REMINISCE - CAN YOU EVER REMEMBER IT'S NAME? WELL ASK SOMEONE, AND MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE BLANKS. SO COME ON, SUBMIT ANYTHING TODAY, AND IT COULD BE YOU WITH A BRAND NEW GAME ON YOUR DOORSTEP - COURTESY OF UKGAMES.COM AND SPECIAL RESERVE.
Fri 02/03/01 at 23:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thast was posted on my little brother's birthday!

oh yeah POP TO THE TOP
Sat 03/03/01 at 00:41
Regular
5 days before my birthday!

I remember that being posted on every forum at the time!

Sat 03/03/01 at 05:16
Well, Ali, I won the other day and I sent in my selection for it. Should I have gotten some acceptance notice or reply stating that Special Reserve had received my missive? Just curious.

[Also, might I change the game from Z.O.E. for the PS2 to Zelda: Majora's Mask for N64? Does that sound doable or am I completely out of luck?]
Sat 03/03/01 at 10:14
"possibly impossible"
They don't send a reply back or anything, you just have to look out on the Gameaday list to see if they've updated your choice of game.

I think if you send them a request to change the game by email then, if they haven't sent it out already, they may be able to do it. Not sure if this has ever been tried before, so let me know how you get on!
Sat 03/03/01 at 10:21
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
PseudoSavant wrote:

am I completely out of luck?

No, you are IN luck, I had Banjo-Tooie down for my first win back in December, but (stupidly) I changed it for No Mercy and they did it in about 4-5 days. You can change you game but no too much....Grix has changed his Banjo Tooie for Conker I see and I am sure it has been done before. But if the game is already out, then act....FAST, ACT VERY FAST!!!!!

The Game
Sat 03/03/01 at 12:13
Regular
Yup... good old Ali... :D

I'm suprised you noticed Game. I was going to say, but I don't like writing personal news, because it always makes me feel as if I'm trying to create attention to myself.
Sat 03/03/01 at 12:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
pb wrote:
> They don't send a reply back or anything, you just have to look out
> on the Gameaday list to see if they've updated your choice of game.
>

I think if you send them a request to change the game by email
> then, if they haven't sent it out already, they may be able to do
> it. Not sure if this has ever been tried before, so let me know how
> you get on!

After waiting for the hugely delayed MSR, I gave up, sent an email to ali, and got Virtua Tennis a couple of days later

SonicRav
Sat 03/03/01 at 12:15
It's my birthday today - what game should I choose? If GT3 isn't out for a while, I may have to go for Daytona USA - it'll be more fun probably.
Sat 03/03/01 at 12:21
happy birhtday, your v.lucky to have it on a weekend!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.