GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... Spurs v Liverpool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Yes you are"
It's a bit like watching Championship footy, isn't it?

Actually, no, that's not true.

Championship footy is more entertaining!

This is more like a Sunday morning game in the park, played out with 22 heavy smokers who are still hung over from Saturday night.

I suppose if you're a fan of either team, it's a little more entertaining. But as a neutral? YYAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNN!

Not the ideal opener for television at the start of the new season, is it? The Community Shield was far better, and that wasn't even a 'competitive' match!

More galling still is that Sky have put this game on a pay-per-view channel!

Still, at least we have tomorrow to look forward to, with three real football teams playing.

Oh, and Everton.

Can't have it all, I guess!
Sat 14/08/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Yes you are"
It's a bit like watching Championship footy, isn't it?

Actually, no, that's not true.

Championship footy is more entertaining!

This is more like a Sunday morning game in the park, played out with 22 heavy smokers who are still hung over from Saturday night.

I suppose if you're a fan of either team, it's a little more entertaining. But as a neutral? YYAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNN!

Not the ideal opener for television at the start of the new season, is it? The Community Shield was far better, and that wasn't even a 'competitive' match!

More galling still is that Sky have put this game on a pay-per-view channel!

Still, at least we have tomorrow to look forward to, with three real football teams playing.

Oh, and Everton.

Can't have it all, I guess!
Sat 14/08/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Yes you are"
Oh, and...

Did Cisse have an argument with his razor this morning?
Sat 14/08/04 at 13:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1-0 to Liverpool. Djibril Cisse.
Sat 14/08/04 at 13:53
"High polygon count"
Tiresome, isn't it?
Sat 14/08/04 at 14:49
Regular
heh liverpool have always been a snore.
Sat 14/08/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
They are also not very good...
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:03
Regular
Heh, wasn't the best match. But Liverpool impressed me, Cisse looked sharp. As did his razor, true.

I know I'm biased, but come on. Blatant penalty. That dirty Spurs kid couldn't contend with Stevie so he pulled him down. Dirty ref, I reckon he's related to the one that disallowed Stevie's hatrick against Graz. My theory is, in order for the Prem to be more competitive this season, the referees have been ordered to be biased. Expect to see half of Henry's goals disallowed, Giggsy being accused of diving and Chelsea being denied a mass team work permit.
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:29
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Same old Liverpool giving away the lead
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:30
Regular
It's the first match of the season. Judge us not.
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
We'll fare a lot better in the next few games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.