GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"QUESTION FOR ANYONE AT SPECIAL RESERVE!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/06/00 at 04:10
Regular
hi,

is it possible to win more than one prize? just to set us straight, that is. i saw someone called 'chris' has won twice. is this the same guy or two different chris-es?

cheers

del the dream
Sun 29/04/01 at 16:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Just in case anybody did not realise:

The reply below WAS NOT posted by Ali, but an imposter using a space between Special and Reserve.

There is NO QUESTION of any space in between winning. It's perfectly possible for you to win two games on consecutive days.
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:05
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah what Ali said.I aint seen Ali for ages.Hey Ali.How's it going?
Sun 29/04/01 at 11:02
Regular
Ali@Special Reserve wrote:

IT IS POSSIBLE TO WIN MORE THAN ONE PRIZE, BUT WE LIKE TO
> LEAVE A GAP INBETWEEN EACH TIME (YOU ONLY WIN IF YOURS IS THE
> BEST!). JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE 2 CHRIS'S THAT WON WERE TWO
> DIFFERENT PEOPLE. OK?

I thought that might be the case! It always seemed a little "too evenly spread".
Fri 02/06/00 at 14:23
thanks, thats really helped. much obliged!
del the dream
Fri 02/06/00 at 09:47
del the dream wrote:
> hi,
>
> is it possible to win more than one prize? just to set us
> straight, that is. i saw someone called 'chris' has won twice. is
> this the same guy or two different chris-es?
>
> cheers
>
> del the dream
IT IS POSSIBLE TO WIN MORE THAN ONE PRIZE, BUT WE LIKE TO LEAVE A GAP INBETWEEN EACH TIME (YOU ONLY WIN IF YOURS IS THE BEST!). JUST FOR THE RECORD, THE 2 CHRIS'S THAT WON WERE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. OK?
Fri 02/06/00 at 04:10
hi,

is it possible to win more than one prize? just to set us straight, that is. i saw someone called 'chris' has won twice. is this the same guy or two different chris-es?

cheers

del the dream

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.