GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Competition whateverthenumberis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 22:15
Regular
I'm stuck between giving you a nice easy title that can be taken in many ways, or forcing you once again to make a story out of a bizzare concept instead of having all these 'I'm so chemically imbalanced' nonsense plop.

No, seriously, the standards are getting higher here, I don't care about winning, but I want to see people smashing their damn brains in to get some sort of genius to spurt out at us like some sort of meditational masturbation.

(Excuse him, mid-life crisis, desperate for control in a spiral of realisation that there isn't a beautiful snowflake staring back at him in the mirror)

Silence you.

Nah, I'll make it easy. The title is FUEL. I've got a hell of a load of ideas for this, so er, you better have too. Use the best idea you can think of, pleeaase, I swear this has massive potential.

Er.. you have until... dunno. Late August sometime, 24th/25th ish about maybe.

So for hell's sake affect me, make me laugh cry orgasm fall into depression and kill myself and VIBRATE IN ABSOLUTE FEAR or something but for God's sake affect me because that's what I'm looking for.

All the same wonderful lovely thank you write now thanks please you're lovely hope you all enter

(love reading stories, all stories, just write)

MEKA IS WINNAR
Wed 01/09/04 at 22:52
"possibly impossible"
Well, another good win for Meka. Pity I didn't finish mine in time, might still finish and post it when I get sorted out from all this new baby stuff. (about a year, according to some, but Meka would know more about that too!).
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:42
Regular
"not dead"
A WINNAR IS ME. SHOUTY SHOUTY SHOUT SHOUT.
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Can I catch your opinion on mine?

(Oh, and you still haven't claimed that GAD ;^p)
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:11
Regular
Nope.
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:06
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Not announcing runners up Grix?
Tue 31/08/04 at 22:19
Regular
Thank-you for waiting :-).
Tue 31/08/04 at 18:11
Regular
Posted.
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:09
Regular
Almost done.
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
Wait I'll finish it now!

*dashes*
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:49
Regular
I blame the title to be honest, it was rubbish

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.