GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People Suck"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 10:44
Regular
Saturday I went outto buy tickets for Franz Ferdinand playing in Glasgow in October, I was about 20-30 people away from buying them (I witnessed a bus crash too, whilstI waited), and they were sold out.
Nothing wrong with that, what's wrong is, you go and check eBay for some tickets and there's like 50 people selling tickets for 40 quid each.
It's crap, they shouldn't be allowed just to by tickets and then sell them on straight away (And there's no way that many people randomly discovered they couldn't go less than a week after tickets go on sale, theywere up within minutes of them selling out), so, now, instead of having to pay 13.50 for a ticket, I'm gonnahave to pay something along the lines of 31.50 minimum if I want tickets to see them.

People suck.
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:44
Regular
Saturday I went outto buy tickets for Franz Ferdinand playing in Glasgow in October, I was about 20-30 people away from buying them (I witnessed a bus crash too, whilstI waited), and they were sold out.
Nothing wrong with that, what's wrong is, you go and check eBay for some tickets and there's like 50 people selling tickets for 40 quid each.
It's crap, they shouldn't be allowed just to by tickets and then sell them on straight away (And there's no way that many people randomly discovered they couldn't go less than a week after tickets go on sale, theywere up within minutes of them selling out), so, now, instead of having to pay 13.50 for a ticket, I'm gonnahave to pay something along the lines of 31.50 minimum if I want tickets to see them.

People suck.
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:51
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that IS massively annoying man.. unlucky :(
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
It depends how much you want to go see FF. It sounds like you're willing t pay the £30+ that the ebayer wants. I know what you mean about re-selling things on ebay instantly, especially things that are really in demand - such as concert tickets. But this is how people make a living on Ebay - there are 150,000 people in the US who have given up their full time jobs to become fulltime ebay traders, and it's this sort ofthing that happens because of it.

Everyone knows it should stop, but how do we stop it? People just want to enjoy music, and enjoyment shouldnt really cost anything at all.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You should have to take i.d. to buy the tickets, have details printed on ticket and have to take i.d. to the gig.

The only way.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Anyone who wants to see Franz Ferdinand sucks.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Cyclone wrote:
> Anyone who wants to see Franz Ferdinand sucks.

I concur.

The Hat is exempt from this, however.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Seen them twice :P
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
maddmun wrote:
> People suck.

They may also be willing to further pleasure you for a higher price.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:05
Regular
"a.k.a King"
We don't all suck you know. There are some decent people in this world. But yes that is a bit crap, but what can you do ay? Hold a sponsored walk to raise funds or something, or go to the concert, but sit outside the ground cuz you'll still hear Franz.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just listen to a CD and pretend they're playing live.

They probably just mime anyway.

I'm bitter since N-Sync broke my heart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.