GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People Suck"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 10:44
Regular
Saturday I went outto buy tickets for Franz Ferdinand playing in Glasgow in October, I was about 20-30 people away from buying them (I witnessed a bus crash too, whilstI waited), and they were sold out.
Nothing wrong with that, what's wrong is, you go and check eBay for some tickets and there's like 50 people selling tickets for 40 quid each.
It's crap, they shouldn't be allowed just to by tickets and then sell them on straight away (And there's no way that many people randomly discovered they couldn't go less than a week after tickets go on sale, theywere up within minutes of them selling out), so, now, instead of having to pay 13.50 for a ticket, I'm gonnahave to pay something along the lines of 31.50 minimum if I want tickets to see them.

People suck.
Thu 12/08/04 at 11:47
Regular
DW wrote:
> When FF put out tickets for their first UK tour, they weren't big. I
> knew they would be the next in band, and so I bought tickets.
> £9 each, plus £2 booking fee.
>
> When I went to the gig, they had made it big, and people were
> offering £40+ per ticket.
>
> They rocked live, by the way.
>
> Their second UK tour has doubled in price. :c(

Yeah, well, they've got an under 18's matinee going on on the same day as the gig, tickets still for sale, at 8.50 each (INC booking fee, I think).

Buying them tickets I will be.
Thu 12/08/04 at 02:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I thought they were poor.
Thu 12/08/04 at 02:42
Regular
When FF put out tickets for their first UK tour, they weren't big. I knew they would be the next in band, and so I bought tickets. £9 each, plus £2 booking fee.

When I went to the gig, they had made it big, and people were offering £40+ per ticket.

They rocked live, by the way.

Their second UK tour has doubled in price. :c(

'Fraid it always happens, though. I buy tickets at 9am, when they go on sale. It saves disappointment.
Thu 12/08/04 at 02:38
Do what I do, stay in all day every day.

People call you sad, but don't worry, we hate them.

Join the norm, don't go out!
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
AHA!
Franz are doing an under 18's concert on the same day, and tickets are still available.
*BUYS*
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Yeah, I hate most ppl.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:46
"slightlyshortertagl"
Listening to a CD is nothing like a concert.

I still get goosebumps every time i hear the opening strings of Basement Jaxx's 'Good Luck'.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:38
Regular
But listening to a cd, you're just sitting around fiddling, when you're at the concert, you're getting drunk with your mates, and trying to pull fit birds whislt listening to great music.
Can't do that at home.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
"a.k.a King"
It's betta listening to teh CD anyway. When you go there Live you'll have to stand up, your feet will be killing you and you'll have all wired FF nutters screaming random comments like 'My mum is a man'. At home you'll be nice and cosy with no sweaty wierdos bashing against you.

I went to Silverstone recently, and I have to say watching it on TV is betta. The cars destroy your ear drums when they go past.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Just listen to a CD and pretend they're playing live.

They probably just mime anyway.

I'm bitter since N-Sync broke my heart.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.