GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshi's Castle; Is it good or bad?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Has anyone seen this show on Trouble or Challenge? It's a show that they do in Japan and then the executive-producers pull Craig Charles away from his curries and he provides his voice to the show.

It's the best thing to come out of Japan as well as Shigeru Miyamoto!
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hmm i feel as though i may have to watch this..
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
monkey_man wrote:
> They kind of up-the-ante a bit, once watching adults getting hurt gets
> boring, they bring their kids along. I saw one where they tied 50
> kids up in sacks, and the parents had to find their children by
> running amongst the sacks grabbing the hands sticking out. Scary.

That's how the Chinese psychiatry business will get a predicted boom in about 10 to 15 years time.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's the greatest
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They kind of up-the-ante a bit, once watching adults getting hurt gets boring, they bring their kids along. I saw one where they tied 50 kids up in sacks, and the parents had to find their children by running amongst the sacks grabbing the hands sticking out. Scary.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It has a transitionary effect, thus:

insane > hilarious > stupid > pitiful > boring
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:44
"Was UW."
Daft and hilarious after watching 10 or 20 episodes, but gets boring after a that.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ive seen it when ive channel hopped on sky. However never really watched it. is it worth watching?
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:29
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
It's funny because people actually get seriously hurt, but still come away with a smile on their face. I saw a woman almost get split in half by a giant domino, by God it was amusing.
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I stopped watching after I saw someone actually win it. It was most disappointing; the program just ended as normal.
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I don't think the program was intended to be "good" or "bad", it's just funny and daft.

Touching on what Matt said though, you can watch it too much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.