GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Takeshi's Castle; Is it good or bad?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 01:38
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Has anyone seen this show on Trouble or Challenge? It's a show that they do in Japan and then the executive-producers pull Craig Charles away from his curries and he provides his voice to the show.

It's the best thing to come out of Japan as well as Shigeru Miyamoto!
Wed 18/08/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I just love the way the Japanese are more than willing to smash all
> their teeth out, break a few ribs and risk a broken neck, all in the
> name of family entertainment.
>
> We in the west, by comparison, are a bunch of lame faggots.

Well said, ßora† §agdiyeV.
Sat 14/08/04 at 14:53
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
jim-hat wrote:
> Gladiators is better, because it's safer, and the games are lamer.

and this makes it better because?

Or was that sarcasm?
Sat 14/08/04 at 03:50
Regular
I just love the way the Japanese are more than willing to smash all their teeth out, break a few ribs and risk a broken neck, all in the name of family entertainment.

We in the west, by comparison, are a bunch of lame faggots.
Sat 14/08/04 at 00:26
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Gladiators is better, because it's safer, and the games are lamer.
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> Ive seen it when ive channel hopped on sky. However never really
> watched it. is it worth watching?

Yes, you'll laugh at the antics of the japanese, while Craig Charles provides the voiceover.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You can bludgeon a Jap and he'll come out smiling. Crazy nation, de-sensitised to violence from Godzilla attacks.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If it was any other nationality i doubt it would work but there's just something about some Japanese lad running head long into a door that is funny. One of my favourite shows on TV although i do prefer the Canadian version of it where they have voiceovers for each contestant even though i do like Craig Charles.
Thu 12/08/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
It's been on for yeeeeeears.

I watched it loads about 2 years ago, then got bored.

The high rollers are still the best though, or maybe the gauntlet.
Wed 11/08/04 at 23:25
Regular
Brilliant! fully grown adult making a fool of themselve what else is funnier than that..I watch it many times.. I've not acually seen anyone won it. My favourite part is the bridge ball that's so hillarious to watch seeing someone almost fell outside the net. another good one was the doors..I can't believe the pain they suffer from it and still most just walk away without a problem. I've seen the foreigner special... when americans tried it... they weren't happy about.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
SHEEPY wrote:
> It's the greatest

I, most definitely, concur.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.