GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sable and WWE part ways"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
[URL]http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1273347[/URL]
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> I really don't care. Sable has done nothing of any note.

Well, not in her current run anyway. Sable was a very big noise in her first run though and certainly played a large part in Vince's plan to attract the 'teenage male' demographic. Personally, I was never a big fan een though I fell into that demographic at the time. I've always preferred my women to look more natural than your average Barbie Doll, maybe that's just me. Anyway, I'm sure the consiparcies will soon start that Sable was only in WWE this time around to get revenge on Vince for the very acrimonious firing she suffered at his hands years earlier. Maybe she succeeded, after all she tempted the one guy Vince was pinning his hopes on as being the biggest star of the future away from his wife and into her clutches. I wouldn't like to speculate on any conversations between Brock and Sable, but as she was in a relationship with him at the time he decided American Football was for him, but I'm sure it's not too far fetched to suggest that she could have convinced Brock not to turn his back on wrestling if she tried???

If this was Sable's plan, then, well...congratulations to her. It's not many people who can say they've kicked Vince where it hurts business wise!
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
BUT THE BREASTS!

Seriously though, not bothered. But then again I don't watch wrestling.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I really don't care. Sable has done nothing of any note.
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:34
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Thank God.. What Cong said :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm trying to care... i really am :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 09:49
Regular
"..."
Not really a surprise given the way she hasn't been pushed in any way, shape or form sinvce her return and she'd been criticising the WWE in her recent interviews. Not exactly the way to go about keeping your job, especially considering the shaky ground she'd been on since Brock left...
Wed 11/08/04 at 09:11
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I don't care. Never liked her much anyway...
Wed 11/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
[URL]http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1273347[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.