GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blondes , brunettes ,or redheads ?......or mousey hair , your preferance ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Nocturne"
They say men prefer blondes but a lot think there thick , brunettes are cool and intelligent and redheads fiery this is the myth ?
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Edgy i hadnt noticed that.. It does seem as though there are more male regs on here..
And i wonder why then others said they prefer redheads.. Hmmm
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
leggy long haired brunnettes = hot
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:59
Regular
I know I wasn't the first to mention my preference, but I noticed a larger number of people did seem to be of same opinion as myself and FFF only after the responses from yourself and Lil Ginge.

That's what amuses me.

If the male/female ratio were moer on level terms, then maybe it would be different.

I bet this is one of the strangest boards on the internet. So much testosterone due to an incredibly low amount of regular female members.
Thu 12/08/04 at 08:38
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Edgy i think the other guys are just saying they like the redheads.. :) Just cause you did and you got a reaction from me and Lil Ginge
Thu 12/08/04 at 02:05
Regular
I prefer red heads
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:53
Regular
but she isn't a red-head. her pubes are almost certainly not of the copper variety. it's hair colouring.

that's the good thing about women - if a part of them is getting boring - change it!
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:52
Regular
"you've got a beard"
LSD wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> Redheads every time.
>
> the red head from spiderman movie.. she's hot.. I could look at her
> all day long and not get bored.

OH yes :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:56
Regular
Very_Metal wrote:
> Redheads every time.

the red head from spiderman movie.. she's hot.. I could look at her all day long and not get bored.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:48
"period drama"
Edgy wrote:
> What I find amusing is that since I mentioned my attraction to
> redheads and two redheaded girls responded to me, many others have
> now told of their liking - despite being atleast 50 posts into the
> convo.

Not so.
It was, in fact, my original post - long before yours - which prompted such reactions.

So obviously fact.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:46
Regular
Redhair.. let me think..nah. Blondes too dumb, easy slntty..brunettes .. too common. easy slntty. I prefer black hair(you forgot to mention) it's because that their more seductive, mysterious, many are tanned and easygoing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.