GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Owen Going?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Is Owen Going?. Simple really
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:19
Regular
I'm not worried about our chances if Owen goes. Baros is a supreme striker, I've been saying so for ages.I just like Mikey better :)

He'll stay. Watch C5 tonight. He'll be starting.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:18
Regular
Vieira is replacable.. and we've won plenty of games without him.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Put it this way; if Owen stays and Viera goes, I fancy Liverpool for the title.

I think there's a good chance that all this Chelsea tinkering won't work out, and they'll just be a Champion's League contender. The same with Man Utd, they haven't made big enough changes to justify them improving vastly on what they had last season. And Arsenal, well, without Viera they no doubt drop down a notch.

I think, with the signing that Newcastle have done, and providing Liverpool can hold onto Owen, there's a chance this season could be seriously tight at the top.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:12
Regular
Fair point.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:10
Regular
They paid a load for Drogba because they're idiots with cash to burn.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:08
Regular
Owen's worth £20 million. At least. He's better than Drogba and look at the money paid for that One-Season Boy.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:04
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anonymous wrote:
> I hope not even though we have Baros, Cisse and the extra money we
> could buy any world class striker, but I want him to stay maybe just
> for this season.

I'm sorry, but £10mil (the rumoured amount if he left) doesn't buy you a world class striker. Is Saha a world class striker? No. Is Smith a world class striker? No.

Owen is proven at a top level, and worth far more (probably double) than any transfer money you'll recieve if he leaves.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
Liverpool Board Meeting:

Rafa: Ole. Mikey isn't listening to me. He's not Spanish enough. I want to sign Morientes. Or Mista. Or Torres.

Board: Hm. No, we like Mikey.

Rafa: Ole. It's him or me.

Board: After all the money we've invested in you, Rafa, and the confidence you've inspired in the squad, there can be only one answer.

Rafa: Ole.

Board: Bye.

Rafa: Eh?

Board: We like Mikey.
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:59
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Anonymous wrote:

There's loads of rumours saying its just a scheme to show that Rafa is 'strong'....eh?
----------------

I seen that aswell, saying rafa is simply "flexing his muscles" or something. I wouldn't look too much into it though. I think it'd be foolhardy of Rafa to sacrifice a player or Owen's worth just to prove who the main man is.
Tue 10/08/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I hope not even though we have Baros, Cisse and the extra money we could buy any world class striker, but I want him to stay maybe just for this season. If he plays tonite he aint going anywhere but if he aint playing I'll start to worry.

There's loads of rumours saying its just a scheme to show that Rafa is 'strong'....eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.