GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let's dance, AK Graz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 12:42
Regular
Tonight, C5, 7:30. I expect you all to be sitting in front on the T.V, with beer and Michael Owen doll (Comes with 5 authentic phrases!), cheering Liverpool on.

Why? Because club bias shouldn't come into European football. It's an English club out there. The only time I've ever wanted an English team to lose in Europe it was Arsenal, and that was only because I prefer Chelsea to them. We all want an English club to lift the trophy, or at least to do well.

So Liverpool shall win tonight. I'm not exactly scared of the Austrian double-winners. Benitez has been doing the "let's not underestimate them" usual press junket, but let's be honest. Liverpool have the talent to streamroller these boys.

Of course, there's going to be the 'big deal' of Owen starting or not. But if he doesn't, doesn't mean he's going to Madrid. Anyway, Cisse and Baros isn't exactly a strike partnership to be ashamed of. I'm going to be more interested to see who starts at right-back. The sensible money is on Josemi, but I'm a fan of Stevie Finnan. Great attacking full-back. I'd like to see him in action.

So fingers crossed and let's hope Didi Hamann doesn't f**k up too much. Eh?
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:42
Regular
There ant nothing wrong with didi hamann. He was one of the best signings Gerard Houllier Brought to this club as well as with Henchoz him and hyypia are one of our best defensive couples in the last few years
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Take nothing away from the two goals he did score whatsoever, but if Steven Gerrard's disallowed volley had been allowed to stand... My word! Goal of the Champions' League season already - even if Liverpool were to, somehow, throw it all away in the second-leg!
Wed 11/08/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Don or†ega wrote:
> haha, Juventus drew with Djungarden 2-2 at the delle alpi!!!

I know, I know.
And we were 2-0 down at one point. Feck sake.

Emerson scored, though, so yey.
Wed 11/08/04 at 01:28
Regular
haha, Juventus drew with Djungarden 2-2 at the delle alpi!!!

Djungarden only gotta hold them to a 0-0 in the 2nd leg and they are through!

Cappello blamed the rain...
Tue 10/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
Owen...on the bench. My world is collapsing. He's going to go, isn't he? Damn.

This won't damage our Premiership chances. Baros and Cisse looked sharp tonight, they just need a bit of time to gel, as Owen & Cisse would. It's just...It won't be the same Liverpool without Mikey.

Oh, and we won :) 2-0, Two Stevie piledrivers. Well done Stevie.

Things I liked:

1 - Finnan and Josemi playing. Right midfield is sorted, I liked Finnan there. Josemi impressed me also, but the number of free-kicks he gave away is worrying.

2 - Cisse and Baros. Both did well, happy with them.

3 - Carragher. We love you Jamie, it'll be good not to have Henchoz mucking up.

4 - Kewell. Oh, so you're good again now, are you? Make your mind up. Bloody Aussie.

5 - Stevie. You're the man.

Things I didn't like:

1 - Hamann. You're still crap. Faster Alonso gets here the better.

Top performance. I'm happy.

Or I would be happy if Owen wasn't on the bench.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:02
Regular
Not a problem. I'm trying to imagine the opening video to Fresh Prince of Anfield. It'd start with an Afroed-Baros playing football with the rest of the Czech squad, who would be miniature except for Jan Koller. Then a agent with gold chains and shades would turn up.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Feck sake, now I've got the theme tune stuck in my head.
Cheers.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Haha.

Speaking of which, they should have a World Cup fantasy football. This years one was class pretty much throughout.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:50
Regular
Of course it'll work. It all part of the Adventures of Milan Baros.

Coming soon: Djibril Cisse's The Sillyness and Foolishness That Has Affected Some French Manageers :)
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That might just work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.