GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Lyric Quiz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What you do is guess the song and artist the lyric comes from. For example, If I say 'My teas gone cold im wondering why', then you would try and guess which aong and artist that lyric comes from. If no-one gets it after a while, then you are allowed to give clues. Once someone gets it, they will have to think up a lyric for people to guess. If ur really stuck u can cheat (cos its inevitable anyway), but only if ur honest about it.

ANYONE CAN PLAY.

If someone makes a lyric and you guess it, you cannot make a new lyric until that person says you are correct. No-one else.
The only two people that have the ability to say 'correct' are the person who set the quote and I.

SCORE BOARD

*Highly Excitable* - 3 points
Bob_The_Moose - 2 points
Der Nazi - 2 points
KR - 1 point
Puddleface - 1 point
Cong_Woman - 1 point
Average Joe - 1 point
Sydney - 1 point
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it's along gothic lines but from before 'Gothic' music (Such as Marilyn Manson, Cradle of Filth etc) became popular, or was even really invented.
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:20
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
> Obsessed with fantasy, possessed with my schemes
> I mixed reality with pseudogod dreams

sounds kinda gothic? Not sure, this one still counts!
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, this is a good game. Here's one for anyone to try, I know it's out of turn, but I thought I'd test you all quickly. You can ignore it (Which most of you will).

Obsessed with fantasy, possessed with my schemes
I mixed reality with pseudogod dreams
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
KR wrote:
> Evanescence - bring me to life

Correct - ur lyric...
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:56
Regular
Evanescence - bring me to life
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
I reckon it will work. No idea on your quote...
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
changed my mind.. Could be interesting, see how it goes
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:16
Regular
Whoops, thought you weren't gonna do one :P
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ill start off.. Pretty easy one

NEW LYRIC

"how can you see into my eyes
like open doors.
leading you down into my core
where i've become so numb."
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
What you do is guess the song and artist the lyric comes from. For example, If I say 'My teas gone cold im wondering why', then you would try and guess which aong and artist that lyric comes from. If no-one gets it after a while, then you are allowed to give clues. Once someone gets it, they will have to think up a lyric for people to guess. If ur really stuck u can cheat (cos its inevitable anyway), but only if ur honest about it.

ANYONE CAN PLAY.

If someone makes a lyric and you guess it, you cannot make a new lyric until that person says you are correct. No-one else.
The only two people that have the ability to say 'correct' are the person who set the quote and I.

SCORE BOARD

*Highly Excitable* - 3 points
Bob_The_Moose - 2 points
Der Nazi - 2 points
KR - 1 point
Puddleface - 1 point
Cong_Woman - 1 point
Average Joe - 1 point
Sydney - 1 point

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.