GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you ever walked out during a movie at the cinema?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
A topic that has been discussed a lot on other boards, likely to have been done before but lets try anyway.

So have you ever walked out on a movie? Or wished you had? Or perhaps you rented a movie that was so bad you didnt even bother to finish watching it?

In America I've noticed that they are more likely to walk out during a movie rather than the Brits who would feel it's money (and not time) wasted if they left.

I myself have never walked out on a movie, though I don't go to the cinema a lot but I really wish I had in the case of Battlefield Earth.

Movies that I've read people walk out on are, Blair Witch Project, Star Wars Episode 1, AI, Gigli and several Police Academy movies.
Fri 27/08/04 at 00:03
Regular
"Me > J00"
I've never walked, crawled or been carried out of a film. I don't believe in it.
Thu 26/08/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Jungle 2 Jungle. And I was like 6.
Thu 26/08/04 at 18:24
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
walked out on American pie 3.
Thu 26/08/04 at 01:51
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Never walked out during a film. I felt like doing so when I saw LOTR Fellowship of the Ring - not impressed.
Sat 21/08/04 at 18:09
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Yeh i do everytime, my bladder is tiny.
Sat 21/08/04 at 16:44
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I walked out of U-571, as I like watching a good war movie, but when Americans take stories out of British Naval History and turn it into an American acomplishment really does annoy me, plus the acting was really crap, but I did watch enough to see Jon Bon Jovi get decapitated by a flying door.
Sat 21/08/04 at 16:37
Regular
"\\"
I never actually have walked out a movie before... However i'm sure i very nearly did in one. I can't remember what it was though.
Sat 21/08/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It's the only thing I've walked out on, I simply couldn't stand it.
Sat 21/08/04 at 14:40
Regular
The last 30 minutes of Scary Movie 3 is actually pretty funny, just a pity you have to sit through the first hour which is about as entertaining as grinding your nails down a mile long blackboard.
Sat 21/08/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Scary Movie 3

I was pulled along, lasted 20 minutes. Got myself a hot dog, went to toilet and then sat at the bar for an hour waiting for everyone.

I had more fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.