GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Backyard Wrestling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 01:47
Regular
"interconnectedness"
I found this backyard wrestling site during my trawls through the web... they appear to be wanting new recruits, if anyone's interested.

[URL]http://casualwrestling.741.com[/URL]

and if the link didn't work: http://casualwrestling.741.com

They seem somewhat.. well, I don't know what. Judge for yourself.
Wed 15/09/04 at 10:30
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dirk Gently wrote:

> Do you guys honestly think that blood is real?

if it's not then you're not copying the WWE style very well are you?
that blood is real.

can't you just let this thread die? haven't you grasped the fact that no-one has any respect for that backyard crap??
wanna wrestle? find a school and go learn to do it properly.

as for the death of that guy, i could find NO mention of anything on any news sites or anywhere else for that matter and i'm fairly sure if he HAD died, we'd have had a parent-led mission to ban sports fairly quickly.
Wed 15/09/04 at 02:42
Regular
"interconnectedness"
Well.

Y'all seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. In fact, some of you appear to have got the wrong stick all together. What you find on that site is a wrestling fed that TAKES PLACE in a backyard, but which isn't actually a backyard fed. "PPVs" is just an expression for the bigger monthly events they do. The calls you heard on the videos before they were removed (I, incidentally, had nothing to do with that) can also be found in many WWE events. True, not that loud, but still. The laughing you heard was from two young kids who probably shouldn't have been watching the match anyway, and at an extravagant over-reaction to a Stone Cold Stunner rip-off. The videos you saw were from main matches with no-holds barred stipulations - most of their matches follow standard, WWE - style rules, inside that thing that they call a ring.

Do you guys honestly think that blood is real? Those table bumps that you can see on those videos are the most risky things they've done.

Unfortunately I can't, for legal reasons, comment on the death of that guy.
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
aaaah, ok.. point taken man :)
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:24
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> i'm intrigued cong, what do you mean by that?
> i mean, i'm sure you're right, but i can't think of a specific
> example??

Lets see, Kane unmasking and suddenly discovering he doesn't have burns, or suddenly teaming with the undertaker before that after the storyline went that 'taker gave him the burns in the first place. Austin and HHH unexplainedly putting aside their differences to form a team. Matt Hardy suddenly becoming a face when he switched to Raw, only to turn heel on Lita for 'ruining his career'only to disapear from TV for a few weeks and come back as a face again with no explaination. The infamous 'Rockers' incident where they won the Tag Team belts from the Hart foundation at a house show because Jim Neidhart was leaving and then suddenly putting the belts back on the Harts when he Anvil re-signed. These are just off the top of my head...
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:14
Regular
"..."
OH MY GOD!!! I just had a look at the site and am rolling around the floor laughing at the fact they have a 'Pay-Per-View' section. Talk about deluded. Your two bit, good for nothing fed are claiming they have past PPVs. Yeah, right, They have never and never will be on PPV.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'm intrigued cong, what do you mean by that?
i mean, i'm sure you're right, but i can't think of a specific example??
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
"..."
Well, he's obviously from the WWE school of re-writing the history books!
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dirk Gently wrote:
> What's this about laughing? I can't hear anything like laughing on any
> of the videos.

*lmao*
you're pathetic!!!
yes, i rechecked the videos and i gotta tell ya, mute-ing the sound to delete the laughter is as amateurish as it is pitiful.

[URL]http://homepage.mac.com/rob_howard/iMovieTheater5.html[/URL]

although your site DOES look a lot better than it did i have to say. it's still buggy as hell, but loads better.
>
> And I can't get that link to work either.

no, because once again, it's been modified so a different image appears.

face it mate, backyard "wrestling" is a joke, so are you and you're not fooling anyone. no doubt your fellow backyarders would fall for this after a few too many sloppy shots to the head, but to anyone with a semi-functioning brain your attempts at covering your tracks are nothing more than sad.
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:24
Regular
"interconnectedness"
What's this about laughing? I can't hear anything like laughing on any of the videos.

And I can't get that link to work either.
Tue 10/08/04 at 16:28
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ive seen some backyard wrestling and to say its poor is being fair.
You know it sucks cause they have to rely on muppets getting their jugs out all the time[trust me the backyard babes are ugly as hell]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.