GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Robot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 22:09
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Rules. Simple one of my fav films. God dam i want a robot now. Think about it multiplayer with a robot sitting next to you, although they would probably always win with there computer on board and all..... dam good film go watch it.

Mind you dont bring your gf unless they like that sort fo film, otherwise they dont shut up asking questions, very annoying.
Sat 14/08/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I expected it to be a 'Will Smith Versus the Robots' type movie, just like Independance day where he saved the day almost completely by himself...

Have to say I was really impressed, the ending was a bit confusing in that nobody really is sure what it's on about! I've never heard so many, "I don't get it," comments in the space of a minute!

Other than that it was good, the product placement wasn't ~that~ bad. I expected it to be everywhere but there were just a few faily 'intensive' moments of it, such as the radio and the shoes, and maybe the cars, and the delivery robot, oh and US Robotics...

Saying that, USR made the story better, it was like FedEx making Castaway, it was always in your face but you didn't really notice it as it was a major part of the story.
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Not really the best film to take her to though was it? Although she will probably want to go see "13 going on 30" or something boring and "unscary" (quote from past girlfriend's of mine), like that
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:20
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I spose some people didnt find it absoloutly first class like me but as i am really in to the future robots and gadgets and all that i found it really appealed to me i can see how it didnt strike out to some people, one of which being my gf noisy cow.
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
just got back from watching it. Really, really good. I forgot how good an Actor Will Smith is for these sort of sction films. I would like to add my belief that the Allergy gag was the best one in the film
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
Saw it last night and really enjoyed it.

Nothing amazing about it, and it's not a classic, but really entertaining for an hour and a half or so.

Sorry about that, not sure what happened there...
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:52
Regular
Your Honour wrote:
> Saw it last night and really enjoyed it.
>
> Nothing amazing about it, and it's not a

Not a.... what?
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:18
Regular
Saw it last night and really enjoyed it.

Nothing amazing about it, and it's not a
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm going to see it today with my mates.

It better be good.
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:42
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I can't wait to see it, it looks a great action film.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:02
Regular
Yeah it's actually pretty good really nice surprise there I thought it'd be laughably bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.