GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me some cool songs to download."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 20:54
Regular
Mainly into Hip-Hop and stuff so recommend that but if theres anything like amazing from a different genre im open to new stuff.
Mon 09/08/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Anything by Pearl Jam, Evanescence, Red hot Chilli Peppers..

Sorry thats my kinda music..
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:25
Regular
Get some of Oasis's old stuff from Definitely Maybe or Whats the story
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Dwonload the whole of Dream Theater's "Scenes From A Memory" album, especially "Fatal Tragedy" and "The Spirit Carries On". Absolutely imcredible
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Insert Gently"
You should already have his album, but anything by Kanye West
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If you want sort of rap metal style stuff, White Zombie are quite good, combining Rob Zombie's half-rapping stlye of singing with strange psychadelic horror visions and haunting sound effects, with riffs that seem to be a cross between those of Black Sabbath and Metallica in the background, with influences of RATM and Sonic Youth showing clearly. It's all seriously weird, but musically strong: I reccomend "Soul-Crusher", "Thunder Kiss '65" and "I Am Legend".
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Anything off of Rage Against The MAchine's Forst Album - its sorta rap metal. Bombtrack, killing in the name, take the power back and freedom probs the best
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I'm going to go a bit away from Monkey_Man's reccomendation and ask you to get some hard rock.

"Shake A Leg" by AC/DC. I've been listening to it quite a lot in the past few days, and I hotly reccomend it. Why? Not only because it's so well-written and catchy, but becuase of Angus Young's excellent guitar solo, which is basically five or six completely different parts put together, one of which sounds very Eddie van Halen-esque.
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or, if it's 'Intense Rock', ye want:

Racer X - "Scarified"
Racer X - "Technical Difficulties"

Paul Gilbert is God.
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:15
Regular
"All about the Beats"
RZA - We Pop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.