GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell us some jokes cos Im bored !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Nocturne"
Tell me funny stories , jokes ect.
Sun 08/08/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Nocturne"
Tell me funny stories , jokes ect.
Sun 08/08/04 at 12:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What goes 99 bonk, 99 bonk?
A Welshman counting sheep.
Sun 08/08/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:^D
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:08
Regular
Maybe there's something about this sheep-bonking business we're all ignoring...

Hmmm....

Not that I.....Know, or anything...
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:10
"period drama"
ect
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
A man walks into a bar,

Ouch!
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
What's got 90 balls and screws old ladies?

Bingo
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:30
Regular
What do you call a dead ape?

Anything you like.
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
man goes into bar and says "got any grapes". Bartender ses "no, we dont do grapes, sorry". So the man leaves...

Next day, the man comes back. "Got any grapes?" he asks. "I told you yestrday, we dont sell grapes" ses the bartender. So the guy leaves...

Next day, the man comes back again. "Got any grapes" he ses. "NOw listen here!" ses the bartender. "If you come in and ask for your stupid grapes agin, IM gonna nail your feet to the bar!" So the man quickly leaves before getting into any more trouble.

Next day, man comes in again. "Got any nails?" he asks. "Nope" ses the bartender. Man ses
"Got any grapes?"
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:53
Regular
The lady of a house had a simple-minded slave. But when she got a peek at just how thick his other head was also, she lusted after him. She put a mask over her face so that he wouldn't recognize her, and played around with him. Joining her game, he had sex with her. Then, grinning as he usually did, he reported to his master: "Sir, sir, I fu'ked the dancer and the mistress was inside!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.