GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japanese Kill Bill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Has anyone seen it? The black and white fight is in colour! Other than that its the same I think. Ive just ordered a copy. This should be fun.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Has anyone seen it? The black and white fight is in colour! Other than that its the same I think. Ive just ordered a copy. This should be fun.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:59
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Really?? That's good. The blac and white fight at the end was very stupid I reckon. Still, Kill Bill is a great film, and in my opinion it's betta than Kill Bill 2.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:03
Regular
"lets go back"
I didnt like Vol 2. It Ruined the story I recon. I dont know why the fight was B/W either.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:09
Regular
UK audiences are not allowed it in colour because we are little girls who cry from the violence.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
Probably ran out of color film, and hoped no-one would notice, or think it was for artistic purposes...
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:11
Regular
"8==="
Should really borrow this...
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:36
"Metal Head"
Kill bill 2 wasn't as groosem as I thought it would be
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:44
Regular
Seen it... love it. To my opinion it's probably the best movie ever made, I've not seen one mistake in the movie (not like lord of the ring). The black n white was a what made it good aswell as the animation. The fight scene was superv, story of it made you want to watch the 2... except the 2 was a total disapointment.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:49
Regular
"French the Fries!"
C Col wrote:
> UK audiences are not allowed it in colour because we are little girls
> who cry from the violence.

Yeah theres stupid blood restrictions in the UK for films, if theres an excessive amount they have to make some black and white. :S
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
C Col wrote:
> UK audiences are not allowed it in colour because we are little girls
> who cry from the violence.

Speak for yourself...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.