GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japanese Kill Bill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Has anyone seen it? The black and white fight is in colour! Other than that its the same I think. Ive just ordered a copy. This should be fun.
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Just watched Kill Bill 2 on DVD (Region 1, thats why I got it before its out here) and the deleted scene of the black guy and bill is included. Its a pretty cool fight scene, as for the relevance to the film Im not sure. Not many extras, just some extra making of feature and a performance by the composer.
Mon 09/08/04 at 15:27
Regular
Kill Bill is essentially 1 movie and when it gets put together it'll all make sense.

You know the "shock" ending of Kill Bill, it wasn't supposed to be there, Tarantino added it in simply for a cliffhanger.

You were supposed to find out that piece of information at the end of Kill Bill Pt 2...

After a full movie, you, like the heroine is exhausted... she's had a huge adventure and returns to Bill... and when she see's that Bill isn't alone she falls to her knees... and you can understand.

By splitting the movie in two Tarantino has damaged his movie.

Watch Kill Bill, stop it just as Bill says "Tell me Sophie does she know..."

Then watch Part 2, skip the brief intro from the brideand then watch it to the end.

That's how it's supposed to be, a true 5* masterpiece.

In the words of Empire, Time will be kind to Kill Bill.
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
LSD wrote:
> I've not seen one mistake in the movie (not like lord of the
> rings).

What mistakes?
Mon 09/08/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Thought both 1 and 2 were equally great in different ways. When Tarentino edits both films into one, this maybe the best film ever made in my opinion. The second film was boring at times, especially the end, but the fight scene with Darryl Hannah was superb, wished there were more fighting. Anyway cant wait for Vol 2 to arrive!!!
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:15
Regular
"lets go back"
How much will the box set cost tho? It'll be more than me just getting the Jap version, and i dont want vol 2 anyway cos i thought it was rubbish.
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:14
Regular
"8==="
Yes, ha!

(apart from Vex who I shall borrow the movie off soonish)
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The "Kill Bill Special Edition Boxset" will feature all the added extras plus EVERYTHING will be in colour.

I laugh at all the people who've either bought the single films or the boxset. (Americans, not here.)
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
"8==="
and therefore not a ploy to make extra cash from fans at all...

It's like the extra minute on versions of Salem's Lot.
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:57
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
the jap version is also about 1min 30 secs longer.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"the burning sky"
C Col wrote:
> UK audiences are not allowed it in colour because we are little girls
> who cry from the violence.

Speak for yourself...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.