GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NADIA!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 23:20
"Hi"
Yay, Nadia won Big Brother!!!!!
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:33
Regular
she deserve to win it, she's been the only descent and funny housemate. Jason coming second was a shock.. I wouldn't expect that. the other girl deserve to be second.
Regular
she deserve to win it, she's been the only descent and funny housemate. Jason coming second was a shock.. I wouldn't expect that. the other girl deserve to be second.
Regular
oops! two same post. strange...
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Hedfix wrote:
> Right I know this for some reason that eludes me:
>
> What they do is chop of the penis and use it to create a makeshift
> v@gina.

I also knew that, and I also have no idea how I knew that.
Would imagine it's the easiest way of getting some sexually sensitive tissue.

I'll stop there.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:54
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
The Ghost wrote:
> thebestbit wrote:
> thought she had already had it chopped off?
>
> Well if you want to go and check for yourself be my guest but i'm
> pretty sure she hasn't.
ill pass, but hey what she does with the money is up to her. Not watched any of it only read bits here and there in the paper. Never saw the appeal of watching a load of people stuck in a house for a few weeks.
Sat 07/08/04 at 19:59
Regular
The comments in this thread are quite possibly some of the most idiotic things I've read in my whole entire life in the universe. Ever.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Sat 07/08/04 at 20:57
Regular
"8==="
'All' the comments then?

Did you read your own post by any chance?
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:15
Regular
Sheesh.
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:19
Regular
"lets go back"
I didnt like Nadia. His laugh was annoying. He got angry when when he ran out of ciggies and he didnt do much that entertained me in the house.

Ive got nothing against the transexual thing. If he wants to wear womens clothes then thats his choice. I think its pretty perculiar but im not one to judge.
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So the PC choice won then? Great another flippin series of that idiotic show is all but certain now. Should be in Japan by then so meh :-|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.