GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NADIA!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 23:20
"Hi"
Yay, Nadia won Big Brother!!!!!
Mon 09/08/04 at 15:14
Regular
I don't know Nadia's story. Most Transexual's change gender because they have too much of one chromosome (whatever).

For example Nadia may have had a very femine appearance etc... technically a man but unlike most men have female tendencies, maybe he grew some breasts of just genuinly spoke like a woman.

Incidents like this happen a lot such as Haemaphrodites (again whatever), the parents choose to have lets say the Penis removed only to discover that the baby in question turns out to be VERY masculine.

There are many transexual's out there who change gender out of choice, but even more do it because genuinly there is something physically wrong... medically Nadia may have been a woman in a man's body.
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:30
Regular
If he wants to do it then that's fine by me, I'm not gonna heckle him in the street. I still think he's a freak though and it's not natural.
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:28
Regular
People are too sympathetic in the way that they urge us to be more 'acceptant' about them.

No.

It seems like there's just no lines drawn anymore, that people who wish to actually become freaks of science are being given that ability quite readily. It just makes the majority of us uncomfortable of the prospect that we will never bloody know what gender someone WAS at a simple glance, that it's just going to become guess work.

That, and the fact that it's mingin'.
Mon 09/08/04 at 13:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
kevstar wrote:
> Nadia, what's she all about? Not good in my books, why?

Errr, right.

> 1 - He's not natural

And what about all these models, and now just run-of-the-mill people that have fake breasts? They're not natural, but I'm sure you have nothing against them.

> 2 - He lied as a lot of trans-sexuals do about his sex.

And broadcasted it to the entire nation, remember.

> 3 - Look at his jaw, shoulders, voice and laugh(will always be man
> like)

So? Some completely unchanged women have man-ish features, but are they a man? No.

I'm honestly a little confused about some of the views here. I have nothing against these perfectly fine people doing what they do, if it makes them happy then let them do it. Hell, if they weren't allowed they'd possibly fall into some deep depressive times, which leads to all kinds consequences; far worse than defining somebody's sex.

What I do think however, is that if they reach a certain point in a relationship with somebody, they need to come clean. Its not fair to be with somebody without them knowing about your past and what you've been through entirely honestly. If you go far in a relationship with somebody before dumping this huge secret on him or her, it could cause a huge amount of trauma to them.

As long as transsexuals let important people in their lives know what they've been through, I have no problems with them. They are more than likely all generally nice people, who may well have been helped by this change of sex. Its their money, its their decision, and its their life; they're free to live it as man or woman in my opinion.
Mon 09/08/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Chrus is right.

--

kevstar wrote:
> Why do people call him she when he's clearly a man?

Define man.

> Call me what you want but at least I dont have issues with what I am or try > to hide that fact

The fact you said 'at least' speaks volumes.

> Oh and I am open minded(woman trapped in mans body etc) before anyone says > i'me not

How can you claim to be open minded after writing all that?

Would you prefer it if they all had neon signs over their heads so you could go around and shout abuse at them?

Muuuuh.
Eh.

Edit: I hate it when those >'s move.
Mon 09/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
oi, you kev, what does it matter if people are men, women, or in the middle of the two? Why does it affect YOU?
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:45
Regular
You think people will freely admit they're transexuals when people like you think the way you do? Oh yes, shout it from the rooftops, and then come back down to face criticism and prejudice.

More people would admit what they are and what they want to be if society was more open and accepting to different people.
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:33
Regular
"Better Than You"
She never lied about being a transexual, she just never told people she was one. :P
Mon 09/08/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Nadia, what's she all about? Not good in my books, why?

1 - He's not natural
2 - He lied as a lot of trans-sexuals do about his sex.
3 - Look at his jaw, shoulders, voice and laugh(will always be man like)
4 - All the surgery in the world wont change what he is, a man

Why do people call him she when he's clearly a man?

The thing is if he had come out and told the truth, I would have some respect for him but he didn't. Call me what you want but at least I dont have issues with what I am or try to hide that fact. The fact is it's not ethical to change into someone your obviously not. I don't have issues with gays,bios etc but have got issues with anyone trying to transform into something there not. Oh and I am open minded(woman trapped in mans body etc) before anyone says i'me not, but no matter what anyone says I will never agree with it.It's amazes me to see the lengths people go to make themselves feel better. People lived with who they were in the olden days, why not now?
Mon 09/08/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
DW wrote:
> What if someone has all the female characteristics and shizzle, yet
> has a birth certificate saying they're a male?

By the eyes of the law nadia is a man. However she lives her life as a female. She can not change her gender. Unfortunately for her.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.