GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"worst ever foreign import?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/04/01 at 17:17
Regular
Who is the worst foreigner to grace the Premiership?

Mon 30/04/01 at 17:17
Who is the worst foreigner to grace the Premiership?

Mon 30/04/01 at 19:18
That Man Utd goalkeeper - Taibi.

Arsenal have had a few dodgy foreigners in recent years, namely :

Diawara (now at West Ham)
Jensen (taken with a George Graham bung)
Petrovic (around 1984 ish)

Who was that Romanian (West Ham) who decided to go shopping instead in playing in a cup tie?.
Mon 30/04/01 at 19:21
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
claudio ranieri
Mon 30/04/01 at 19:29
If we are talking managers then look no further than Josef Venglos (Villa) and Christian Gross (Spurs)
Mon 30/04/01 at 20:50
Marco Boogers at West Ham was pretty guff, and the bloke who turned up for Southampton claiming to be George Weah`s cousin.He came on as a sub only to be subbed himself and that was his only game for then manager Graeme Souness. Rangers can boast Daniel Prodan,Basil Boli,Fernando Ricksen Tore andre Flo,Marco Negri,Bert Konterman,Peter van Vossen but possibly the worst of them all who was known as " the donkey from dynamo" was Oleg Salenko.
Mon 30/04/01 at 22:47
Regular
anyone remember that french guy William prunea or somthin? anyway he played for Man utd a few years back. think around about 1994?
Tue 01/05/01 at 18:47
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
yep he was ****
Sun 13/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Great Scott's"
In my Opinion the worst forgeiner to grace the premiership is Nyarko the Everton Player.
U might remember the incident that he was involved in when a fan ran on the pitch during the game and told him that he had more heart and determination for the club than he did and the fan offered Nyarko his shirt. Many people thought this was racist motivated, but i have watched Everton all season and i have never seen a worst player.
Walter Smith paid £4.5 million pounds for him, he was part of the Lens Team that won the French Championship, so i was expecting a Viera type of player! How wrong could i be????
I believe that he is only worth about £250,000! The performances of Narkyo have been the worst i have ever seen. Naryko gives about 10% and a player like Unswroth gives about 110% for the club.
I don't know why Everton have put up with him for so long, I hope he retries!
Florin Raducioiu (West Ham) looks like Macro Van Basten or Michael Owen compared against Naryko

Sun 13/05/01 at 23:04
That bloke Andre Silenzi known as big nose and signed from Torino by Forest. Was previously top scorer in serie A but couldn`t score for Forest.
Mon 14/05/01 at 18:34
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah but moving country's can effect a players talent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.