GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That little Nazi in all of us"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if all the people I didn't like in the world were thrown into a large vat of acid.

Such as All neds/townies/whatever they're called near you.

Also, I'm also quite racist. I find some cultures completely useless and annoying such as all those d*****s rappers and their fans who wear American football tops, chains et al.

And you mum.
Mon 09/08/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> Yep, my main point with those examples was to counter this idea that
> bad childhood automatically leads to kids being moronic/violent
> adults and teens. In some cases yes, but the vast majority it isn't
> the case, they just know they can get away with murder, literally in
> many cases. If it was the case then the world would be swamped with
> criminals.

If you applied UK criminal law to the entire world, then it is swamped with criminals. How are you defining "criminal"? Criminal according to the jurisprudence of that nation, or according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, or according to our criminal law?

Dunno how you can so confidently state "it isn't the case" for "the vast majority". It seems to me you're only seeing what you want to see, and utterly ignoring (to pluck an example from the ether) the child soldiers of the Liberian conflict and how that relates to the state of Liberia as a whole (ie. it has a low adult life expectancy, crime is rife, etc). To me that suggests that the messed up kids are growing up to be messed up adults.
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
What did my mum ever do to you?
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:57
Regular
I amaze just how become a notable.. I feel pity for you.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:25
Regular
Their some bad people in these world... but with a little intelligent and understanding they have a hope. Rap music has to be the most unintellectual music genre ever made... it so booring and has no soul to it. Music is about rhythm and vibe you get from it.. what happen to the good old soul, blues, jazz and rock and roll.. they to me the true difinition of good music. Yes every generation changes their taste in music.. I'm hoping that in the next 10 years a new genre of music will take over and send back rap music to dispersion. Too many rapper get rich from all this hype.. they have no talent.. (unable to play instrument).. they get rich from townies who buy their music.

Not all cultures are useless.. think about If we learn other culture we might be able to learn new things and ignorants towards other will be a thing of a past.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:18
Regular
Chad Niga wrote:
> What did my mum ever do to you?

Heh, it's too easy. There's no sport in that one :^D
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:39
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> And you mum.

I thought that said munn at first.

And, I'm quite racist, but they brought it on themselves.
Our school is overrun by Pakistanis who pick fights, make racist remarks towards us normal people, then, when someone actually gets in a fight, they jus tsay "They were being racist" and the otehr guy is suspended.

I hope Bush and Blair nuke their country.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:43
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> I've never met an unfriendly goth.

It's funny, Moshers or Grungers or whatever you English folk call them, are like "half-goths" but they're evil, goths are full goths, and they're friendly people, they jsut act and look retarded.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" us normal people? "

Ejjit
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:48
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> What if the real reason for little Jonny's urges are simply that he's
> been brought up to know he can do what he likes and the law cannot
> touch him?

That is what it's like, my brother and his mates are like that, they'll become Neds eventually.
The main culprit I can think of of doing tha tthough, is where my mate used to live, there was a family that despised tehm, the father was a lawyer, so he told his son what he could and couldn't do which was against the law, so he acted like a dick 24/7.
They paintballed his garage.
They moved away from the area because of those bastarts in that house, mainly, that and teh fact that all of the wee guys bullied his wee brother.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:49
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> " us normal people? "
>
> Ejjit

I did that on purpose. Foo'
But they are not normal anyway, they pretend that they're gangsters, and on bonfire night last year, one of them through a firework at a girl in the year above us.
It exploded in her ear.
Why in hell should I like them, they're almost all like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.