GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That little Nazi in all of us"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if all the people I didn't like in the world were thrown into a large vat of acid.

Such as All neds/townies/whatever they're called near you.

Also, I'm also quite racist. I find some cultures completely useless and annoying such as all those d*****s rappers and their fans who wear American football tops, chains et al.

And you mum.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if all the people I didn't like in the world were thrown into a large vat of acid.

Such as All neds/townies/whatever they're called near you.

Also, I'm also quite racist. I find some cultures completely useless and annoying such as all those d*****s rappers and their fans who wear American football tops, chains et al.

And you mum.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:13
Regular
I don't really feel like putting anyone in acid.. but I do think it'd be quite satisfying to put all the touchy wife-beating paranoid muscle pumps into a big room with nothing but a few sticks with nails hammered into.

Yeah, there are people on this planet that really do not deserve their lives for what they have done to other people, be it their enemies, lovers, children... but I wouldn't kill anyone. I'd rather let them all kill themselves, somehow. And it'd be so much better if they couldn't create children.

Is it me, or does anyone else think that it's FAR too easy for ANYONE to have a child? To bring a human life into this world by ugly hating parents?
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yep, exams should be required.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I was thinking about this only tuesday night, i was on the bus to town and as it stopped this young woman got on, nearly in tears, she was being harrassed by a gang of boys at the bus stop, and i thought to myself about them " I'd gladly wipe you off the face of the planet with the press of a button " and i still do, so here's a question for you, you have the button to get rid of these people, they might not be competely bad but they cause suffering, are you going to press it ?
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's the reverse of ethics - you hate to try and make the world better. Acid's too good for some people....and yet, do even they deserve acid?

Hmmmm.

*ponders*

*sleeps*
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why not chucks all the goths in a cave together - they like the dark, and being miserable for no reason, so they should all get along swimmingly.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:47
Regular
I've never met an unfriendly goth.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
Aye, I'll defend goths if they can be catagorised, because I've never met an unfriendly goth either... always sincere and nice people. Hell, I'd be one if it wasn't for everybody looking at me, I'd just feel awkward.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
"(Armed communist)"
I'd burn the nerds and bigots (especially the selfish ones). Then after that I'd arrest the people who think they are clever because they can say something controversial on the internet (which they think is a safe medium in which to do so). I'd then torture these people mentally untill they became more human. So in other words, what I'm trying to say is I'd like to kill all the members of this chatforum (call me presumptuous).

Just because you hide behind some silly pseudonom doen't mean I can't hack your accounts, track you down and burn you. And you will know that I am a madman when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Love

KJ
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Flockhart, you got that button handy? *waggles finger expectantly*

If a person intentionally and directly sets out to maliciously intefere with other people as they go about their lives then I'll happily see them exterminated. Trouble is that just as many people who think that would rather see these people "helped" with holidays, free money, free housing, community service and so forth.

I suggest a national vote on the issue. All those who vote for soft treatement of these people are catalogued, and where possible the offenders are sent to live as close to those people as possible. Give it four years then vote again, we'll get there in the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.