GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That little Nazi in all of us"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 19:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind if all the people I didn't like in the world were thrown into a large vat of acid.

Such as All neds/townies/whatever they're called near you.

Also, I'm also quite racist. I find some cultures completely useless and annoying such as all those d*****s rappers and their fans who wear American football tops, chains et al.

And you mum.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:44
Regular
"ProGolfer"
SHEEPY wrote:
> " I hate those damn Nazis, we should gas them all "

Ideas already been taken.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" I hate those damn Nazis, we should gas them all "
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
"Heineken has changed. It's now brewed in sideways tanks - not upright - sideways."

I'd like to dip the person [probably a potbellied woman] who dreamed up that into a vat of acid.

Other that that, just Nazis... and pilots who drop bombs.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, given the responce of a few people here the topic should be changed to "That little SS in a minority of us"...

In just several sentences one person has hoped for Pakistan to be nuked, and another written off rap music as stupid.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
I assume madmun is joking? After all, surely no-one can actually be that ignorant and mean it. I mean, maybe it's just me, but complaining about being the victim of racism and saying that he is racist himself but that's okay is...well, illogical and dumb.
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Ah i have two gays and a black man as a friend list is ever growing.
Tue 10/08/04 at 14:46
Regular
maddmun wrote:
> Why in hell should I like them, they're almost all like that.

So you agree that you can't actually judge everyone on their nationality/race?

Ah well, it's a start at least :^(

Kind of on this topic, did anyone see that documentary "Who are you calling ni**er" last night?
Very interesting viewing, although he did seem to reinforce the use of racial stereotypes, while arguing that the stereotypes were just, well, wrong.

I know there will be general trends in different racial groups, at least as long as the country (/world) is significantly culturally divided along racial lines. But surely it's important to remind people to be able to see past stereotypes, however accurate they may or may not be for the mojority? I know it's a simple message, but so many people seem to be losing it.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:49
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> " us normal people? "
>
> Ejjit

I did that on purpose. Foo'
But they are not normal anyway, they pretend that they're gangsters, and on bonfire night last year, one of them through a firework at a girl in the year above us.
It exploded in her ear.
Why in hell should I like them, they're almost all like that.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:48
Regular
Stranger In Paradise wrote:
> What if the real reason for little Jonny's urges are simply that he's
> been brought up to know he can do what he likes and the law cannot
> touch him?

That is what it's like, my brother and his mates are like that, they'll become Neds eventually.
The main culprit I can think of of doing tha tthough, is where my mate used to live, there was a family that despised tehm, the father was a lawyer, so he told his son what he could and couldn't do which was against the law, so he acted like a dick 24/7.
They paintballed his garage.
They moved away from the area because of those bastarts in that house, mainly, that and teh fact that all of the wee guys bullied his wee brother.
Tue 10/08/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" us normal people? "

Ejjit

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.