GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Russia"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 13:52
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Well, I'm in Russia, on a 100mbps LAN setup. I am also now a regular, yay!

Jet lag is overcome, alcohol is nice. Food is horrible, but edible. Had no water in the apartment this morning and no phone lines about 2 hours ago, heh. Not done much, but seen horses and carts on the road as well as luvly oldie cars, heh.

It's an entirely new culture and really good experience!
Sun 08/08/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Icarus mk2 wrote:
> You have to be extra careful in clubs though, make sure you don't pull
> a tranny.
>
*shakes head at the above comment.*
Sun 08/08/04 at 11:17
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ah a topic about my country.Interesting. Ye Russia is a great place even though I havnt been there for 6 years since I moved to Blighty.But Im sure its still as fun. Good old 100% vodka-cant beat that really :)
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:41
Regular
You have to be extra careful in clubs though, make sure you don't pull a tranny.

I guess this post is essentially "From Russia With Love?"
Sat 07/08/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
portugal is a great place.. However for some reason the Brits (mostley men) dont like going there.. something to do with a loss in football :P
Drinks cheap,,hot weather what more can you ask for? Oh they joys of working in travel
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Headache wrote:
> HELLO

No, no. In this thread it has to be strasvite.

Minya zavoot Clazon.
Ja eez studentka. Ja oochoos strednyed skoolnya.
Ja eez Londone.

Parjalste, parjalste.

I used to know quite a bit but I've forgotten it all now.
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
When I went to Floriday 2 years ago I had a great hotel (4 stars) and it had a N64, Sky Digital and a radio.

They had so many N64 games it was unbeleivable!

You could have only 5 at a time, they had a room with loads of shelves withs games on them.

I remember playing Mario 64, Goldeneye, Diddy Kong Racing, Starfox and Banjo Kazooie!

Happy days.

:)
Sat 07/08/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Does anyone know what Portugal is like?

Has anyone been here? - [URL]http://www.medhotels.com/book/hotel_desc.asp?HID=20030430120907574976[/URL]

This is where i'm gonna be staying for a week, it has a a pretty basic room but it's got a games room, 3 swimming pools, Tennis Court and loads more facilities.

I cant wait!

Oh and Portuguese are famous for their seafood and I luuuve seafood.
Sat 07/08/04 at 10:45
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> WoopWoop finally your a regular :) As for Russia. Its a totally
> different culture. However dont let your bad experiences put you off.
> Its a gorgeous place

Yes, I am. And it certainly is. A culture of no deodorant. heh.

As for where I am whoever asked, I am in Nova Alexandria.
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Vodka is potatoes

So therefore I'm right mattribute.

I intend to visit Russia, possibly few years down the line.
Thu 05/08/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
WoopWoop finally your a regular :) As for Russia. Its a totally different culture. However dont let your bad experiences put you off. Its a gorgeous place

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.