GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AAAAHHH beware!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
DON'T CLICK HERE
Thu 05/08/04 at 09:45
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Doesn't mean you have to be so petty and assume you have a right to do it all the time for things which don't even need reporting.

1 It will only annoy the staffies for needless reporting
2 It annoys us as well

All i'me saying is think about what your reporting before you actually do it. Ohh and I know other people report as well which is good, but not for petty silly little things.
Thu 05/08/04 at 09:46
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
kevstar wrote:
> 2 It annoys us as well

Who's the 'us' kevstar?
Thu 05/08/04 at 09:55
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Us as in all the people you said you were reporting for stupid reasons, yes the reason i'me mentioning this is because you've threatened to report me before already, and guess what FF, again it was something petty just like you always do.
Thu 05/08/04 at 09:58
Regular
I'm not about to report you kevstar, in fact the only people I can recall reporting in recent days were Crackhead (now banned), Wakka (used extreme swearing) and the link posted in this thread. So kevstar; are you affiliating yourself as the 'us' pertaining to be the group of three that is yourself, Wakka and Astooorrriiiaaa?
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Your boring me now. You did try and report me for slander if I remember correct, you even give a link to the meaning of the word to try and justify your right, but again you were prooved wrong just like you always are. Jst another example of you petty attitude.
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:13
Regular
Sorry, I can't understand a word of that.
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I'm not about to report you kevstar, in fact the only people I can
> recall reporting in recent days were Crackhead (now banned), Wakka
> (used extreme swearing) and the link posted in this thread. So
> kevstar; are you affiliating yourself as the 'us' pertaining to be
> the group of three that is yourself, Wakka and Astooorrriiiaaa?

Please don't put me in a group with Wakka
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:31
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
You don't have to be so petty about it, FF. If you have objections to my post, by all means report it if you think that's necessary but don't go on about it for ages
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:33
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Yeah thats a good point,me to. I think maybee the reason he didn't understand, was that I didn't give him anything to report on. Keep it like that and maybee just maybee he'll keep quiet.
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:47
Regular
Astooorrriiiaaa wrote:
> You don't have to be so petty about it, FF. If you have objections to
> my post, by all means report it if you think that's necessary but
> don't go on about it for ages

By all means, drop the subject now. If kevstar would only stop being so argumentative we could all live in peace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.