GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King Arthur"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
Is rubbish. Really -really- bad film. Full of Hornblower running about and whining about home and Ray Winstone being cockney and Stellan Skarsgard wandering about still looking moody because Will Hunting was better than him at equations and stuff.

It had the Blade 2 Bloodpack-style bunch of 'interestingly different' fighter types who use 'interestingly different' weapons and have quirky differences that are supposed to be interesting. But they are, in fact, as crap as the rest of this film. Ray Winstone should be doing better stuff, as should old Stellan.

Still, it's always comedy to see the Hornblower guy.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It has Knightly in.

For that, it must be genius.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i saw it yesterday, and my verdict - crap!

10 minutes into the film, I knew it was goin to be bad. I found myself switching off every now and then, cos nothing great happens, ok the fighting scenes are ok, but Clive (king Arthur) is just so boring as the lead actor, he has a dull monotone voice, and u couldnt care less about him. I was surprised by Keira Knightlys performance, she delivered, but did seem a bit out of place at times. The other "knights of the round table" were pretty crap too, the only name I remember one being called is Lancelot. Also there are some really cheesy scenes, with ridiculous arrow shots and a stupid flying bird. My mates were also stunned at how bad it was. I would have left the cinema to get a burger king, but my mates wanted to finish watching it.
Wed 04/08/04 at 19:11
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> I saw it today and I thought it was a good.

you've just convince me to watch it..
Wed 04/08/04 at 19:01
Regular
I saw it today and I thought it was a good.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:43
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Damn. I was going to see that film.

I'm going to ignore you though and see it anyway, as that will give me something to do.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:41
Regular
I've not seen it yet, probably tomorrrow I might watch it. I've heard that it's another lOTR wannabe, If it is I would be very angry. I love LOTR there will be notting that will pass the sheer Brilliant of it.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:38
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Stryke wrote:
> and Stellan
> Skarsgard wandering about still looking moody because Will Hunting
> was better than him at equations and stuff.

;-p
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
Is rubbish. Really -really- bad film. Full of Hornblower running about and whining about home and Ray Winstone being cockney and Stellan Skarsgard wandering about still looking moody because Will Hunting was better than him at equations and stuff.

It had the Blade 2 Bloodpack-style bunch of 'interestingly different' fighter types who use 'interestingly different' weapons and have quirky differences that are supposed to be interesting. But they are, in fact, as crap as the rest of this film. Ray Winstone should be doing better stuff, as should old Stellan.

Still, it's always comedy to see the Hornblower guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.