GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King Arthur"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/08/04 at 18:31
Regular
Is rubbish. Really -really- bad film. Full of Hornblower running about and whining about home and Ray Winstone being cockney and Stellan Skarsgard wandering about still looking moody because Will Hunting was better than him at equations and stuff.

It had the Blade 2 Bloodpack-style bunch of 'interestingly different' fighter types who use 'interestingly different' weapons and have quirky differences that are supposed to be interesting. But they are, in fact, as crap as the rest of this film. Ray Winstone should be doing better stuff, as should old Stellan.

Still, it's always comedy to see the Hornblower guy.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
LSD wrote:
> I don't find Knightly attractive, She look so boring and simple.
> Notting special about her.

Die.
Thu 05/08/04 at 15:17
Regular
I'd rather have paid to see Clive BMW Owen be all stroppy because he's losing Knightley to Hornblower and then they all gallop about in shiny armour until the Skarsgard does Merlin-stuff with shiny CGI and then Sexy Beast Winstone gets cockney angry and hits stuff, then they all sit in Camelot and decide to forgive Hornblower and Knightley and then BMW Owen decides it's time for a fight with Mordred (Ian Holm, youthed up by CGI and designer stubble) and then he goes to see Lady of the Lake (Kelly Brook) who gives him some nice breast shots and a Shiny Sword. Then they fight and Hornblower dies, Knightley cries about this, BMW Owen dies, Knightley cries some more, and Winstone gets angry some more and rides off.

It'd be crap, but enjoyably.
Thu 05/08/04 at 12:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It sounds like once again that Hollywood have opened up the history books, found something they find interesting then decided to pull their pants down and take a big dump all over it. I was hoping that they’d actually make an attempt at making a decent historical epic instead of the flashy, empty action film it sounds like it is. They should have stuck the mythical legend of King Arthur, at least then it’d have been an easier film to forgive.
Thu 05/08/04 at 11:08
Regular
Any Saxon wants a piece of the Hornblower.
Thu 05/08/04 at 10:21
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
"Dont worry i wont let them rape you" Haaaa
Thu 05/08/04 at 01:08
Regular
Indeed, but he now sports designer stubble and moans about home instead of moaning about discrimination in the navy. But it's still the same Hornblower we know and laugh at. All the Pseudo-Bloodpack have comedy distinctions, his should be a warcry that is just:

"HOOOORRRRNBLOWER!"
"I thought you were Lancelot?"
"Shut up Clive Owen. You got killed by Will Hunting in the Bourne film."
"Fair point. But I am going to be the next Bond."
"....I thought I was?"
"No, you're going to be the stretch man in Fantastic Four."
"I am?"
"Yes."
"Excellent. HORRRRRRRRRRRRNBLOWWWWER!"
"Don't do that."
Wed 04/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hornblower's in it?

Same hair?
Wed 04/08/04 at 23:31
Regular
She can't act for much by the look of the trailer.
Wed 04/08/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
she looks like a pubesant teenager
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:24
Regular
I don't find Knightly attractive, She look so boring and simple. Notting special about her.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.