GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Weebl & Bob"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 00:04
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
[URL]http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/kungfu.htm[/URL]

Rah, seems to normally pop up thanks to Timmargh's fancy email malarky, but I spotted this update today.
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:54
Regular
There you go, like me you all thought it was pretty bad/sucked. Well Timmargh still has his opinion to throw in but he's currently busy getting a 14 year old girl drunk.

So then why are most of the comments about the episode on their forum all "That was my favourite episode ever! Great voices, animation. Plusses for Weebl!" "That was absolutely amazing, I laughed out lound in my office". Did they even see the episode???

Talking to my friend, though the fancy animation is impressive in some, it's the crude short episodes we love most, that's why Bob episodes are usually most people favourites. This Band episode, the jokes werent funny, if there were any jokes that is. Certainly no weebl and bob go to the moon. :D
Thu 02/09/04 at 18:40
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Politics made me laugh, Pikea was okay, but these latest two have been worse.

The best is still "Anywhere" or "Team Laser Explosion".
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:43
Regular
"\\"
I loved the advert at the end of Diet. Class.
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:33
"Was UW."
I agree to a certain extent. Pikea, Politics, tle etc. were okay, but the last were two were awful. Ignore my remark on Kung Fu being "Quite funny". I watched it again 2 days ago and then I realised it was crap. It's geting bad...like The Simpsons.
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That sucked

" that not pie, it donkey "

Now that was funny.
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:27
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Weebl & Bob is getting worse and worse...
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:15
"Was UW."
I was going to make a thread about 'Band' the first day it was released on the website, but I thought Ashman would have done it. Oh well, it was better than 'Kung Fu' anyways.

UW.
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
The best episode is still "germs" because Weebl sings:

"If I had a hammer, I'd hit Bob and steal his pie"

fantastic line...
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:11
Regular
Band was one of the worst I'd ever seen.
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:10
Regular
Sorry for bringing life to this thread again :P

A new episode came out a week ago, but no thread was made for it ;D

[URL]http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/band.htm[/URL] 'Band'

So what did you think of it? Here are some comments from their forum about the episode. Agree with them?

"Brilliant. Weebl's paid off again. Quality over quantity most definitely rocks. Now lets get down and boogie to that song "Overthrow". Brilliant. Masterpiece."

"That cartoon was f**king brilliant.
And I love how the jams lids now function as mouths.
I also loved all the wonderful blur effects which always make a cartoon look better"

"That was my favourite episode ever! Great voices, animation. Plusses for Weebl!"

"That was absolutely amazing, I laughed out lound in my office"

Also there was a discussion on doing episodes every 3 weeks. Quality over quantity they put it. So yeah I wouldnt be suprised if it takes a month for each one with the new "amazing" episodes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.