GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Subway"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/08/04 at 08:15
"possibly impossible"
I popped in to Subway in Exeter yesterday to get something to eat. How disappointed I was.

It was less fast-food and more slow, messy and pretty depressing food. For a start, they took the bread stick and cut it in half. What's all that about?! I didn't ask for a kids size meal. The girl behind the counter explained that that's their standard size. What a stupid penny-pinching idea, go in for a full meal like in all of the pictures on the window and come away with something resembling a small sandwich.

It wasn't as if the meal was any good either. Soggy thin strips of steak with limp looking salad do not make people want to go there again. It certainly didn't match up to the meal in a US Subway.

Perhaps it wouldn't have been so bad if the service had been any good, but the girl took so long and the process was so complicated. I wanted to walk in, ask for a meal and get what I asked for, I ended up having to go through every choice imaginable to get my meal in the end.

So, it's fair to say I won't be going there any more. Next time it's eat at home or find a decent snack bar.
Tue 03/08/04 at 08:36
Regular
"eat toast!"
Strangely my friends always make a pilgramage to subway when ever possible. I could see it as an alternative to disgusting artifical macdonalds.
Tue 03/08/04 at 06:32
Regular
So it's actually edible steak then?

Whenever I see it, it looks like that tough, rubbery artificial stuff. Not appetizing at all...

I usually have the Teriyaki chicken or BLT.
Tue 03/08/04 at 01:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, spoil yourself.
Tue 03/08/04 at 01:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Aye, i'll have one on my 21st birthday or something.
Tue 03/08/04 at 01:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's good though
Tue 03/08/04 at 01:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
English_Bloke wrote:
> The hot steak and cheese = mmmmm, mmmmmm good.

Ive always fancied it, but it's more expensive than the other sandwiches.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:19
Regular
I've never been to a subway before, perhaps I don't go out much. Ohh well...
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
The hot steak and cheese = mmmmm, mmmmmm good.
Mon 02/08/04 at 23:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
We have a subway in Stirling, i have to say it's great, the roast beef footlong is divine.

That sounds kind of dirty.
Mon 02/08/04 at 20:48
"possibly impossible"
VenomByte wrote:
> pb, where abouts is Subway in Exeter?
>
> I don't think I've eaten there before, but I'll make a point to avoid
> it in future :)

Small one in Fore St and larger one at the top of Exeter near Dominos, poundsaver and the pet shops

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.